The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

Source Switching on a PAT-4

ejc

Source Switching on a PAT-4 Empty Source Switching on a PAT-4

Post by ejc Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:32 pm

On the PAT-4 the manual shows how to convert the SPECIAL INPUT to an additional PHONO INPUT.

I was looking at the switching and can't seem to see it. CAN THE TAPE HEAD INPUT or SPECIAL INPUT BE CONVERTED TO ANOTHER SPARE INPUT?
    ejc

Source Switching on a PAT-4 Empty Re: Source Switching on a PAT-4

Post by ejc Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:31 am

ejc wrote:On the PAT-4 the manual shows how to convert the SPECIAL INPUT to an additional PHONO INPUT.

I was looking at the switching and can't seem to see it. CAN THE TAPE HEAD INPUT or SPECIAL INPUT BE CONVERTED TO ANOTHER SPARE INPUT?

Anyone?

One idea I came up with last night.
    Since I've disconnected the LOUDNESS SWITCH, I could wire the AUX JACK to one end of the switch and CD JACK to the other end of the switch and then connect that to the SPARE position on the SELECTOR SWITCH.

Otherwise I don't see how to rewire the SPECIAL or TAPE HEAD to High Level Inputs.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:50 am