The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

+12
WireNut
LeGrace
mark four
cci1492
jasn54
slate1
bluemeanies
Peter W.
jfine
bigmm79
Roy Mottram
Bob Latino
16 posters

New product - VTA driver board cover (photo)

ranges

VTA cover - New product - VTA driver board cover (photo) - Page 3 Empty Re: New product - VTA driver board cover (photo)

Post by ranges Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:46 pm

tubes4hifi wrote:ranges, you have an older board, so a custom board would need to be made to fit yours.
    Also, you'd need all the holes on top for large components, because the auto-bias mounts 3/4" below the driver board.

Thanks
    What would be the easiest solution.
    I already have the auto bias boards which I purchased a while back.
    Was hoping to purchase the covers and do the auto bias boards at the same time. Sorry, seems I am about 50% off topic here.
    Roy Mottram
    Roy Mottram
    Admin

VTA cover - New product - VTA driver board cover (photo) - Page 3 Empty Re: New product - VTA driver board cover (photo)

Post by Roy Mottram Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:56 pm

as before, the auto-bias goes underneath, so your board would remain same as it is now in the photo, and a custom made plexi cover would need to be designed
    email me directly info@tubes4hifi.com
    ranges

Post by ranges Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:24 pm

tubes4hifi wrote:ranges, you have an older board, so a custom board would need to be made to fit yours.
    Also, you'd need all the holes on top for large components, because the auto-bias mounts 3/4" below the driver board.

Email sent
    Seems I have some early prototype boards.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:22 am