The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

5 posters

Color scheme of this Forum has been changed

Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

Color scheme of this Forum has been changed Empty Color scheme of this Forum has been changed

Post by Bob Latino Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:37 pm

Hi All,

I have changed the color scheme of the Forum for somewhat better visibility. Hopefully the title bar and other aspects of the forum will be a little more "visible" to all of you. Understand that this is a FREE forum with a few small ads and I have limited options to alter the general display of this forum.

Bob
    j beede
    j beede

Color scheme of this Forum has been changed Empty Re: Color scheme of this Forum has been changed

Post by j beede Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:11 pm

Thanks Bob! The black text with dark "plum" colored background was a real challenge to read! Please keep tweaking the combinations as now I see some parts of the page using black text on dark violet background which is even harder to read.
    ...j
    Sal
    Sal

Color scheme of this Forum has been changed Empty Re: Color scheme of this Forum has been changed

Post by Sal Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:36 pm

Looking good Bob,

Thanks,
    Sal
    WntrMute2
    WntrMute2

Post by WntrMute2 Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Much better, good job.
    captn
    captn

Post by captn Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:22 am

Huge improvement and much easier for my old eyes. Thanks for making the change.
    Regards, James

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:43 am