The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

My New SP-12

frank
    frank

My New SP-12 Empty My New SP-12

Post by frank Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:57 pm

Hi all, I just had to post where I hope many people will see. I just finished ordering an SP-12 kit.

Roy Mottram is an absolutely fantastic person to deal with. In the course of ordering my kit, I kept coming up with more variations and options I desired. Roy's responses were always the same: No problem, I can do that. He also continued to address my concerns and questions until I completely understood what he was going to be sending, and reassuring me he understood what I wished. The degree to which he communicated with me has been off the charts.

I hope he gets a lot of satisfaction from providing any and all with superior products and service. I can sure see he's not getting rich from it.

Roy, my sincerest thanks,
    Frank
    Roy Mottram
    Roy Mottram
    Admin

My New SP-12 Empty Re: My New SP-12

Post by Roy Mottram Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:02 pm

thanks Frank,
    yes, I'm gonna die happy and broke! Help a few people along the way, probably p*** off a few others.
    Can't please everyone but I'm sure gonna try!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:49 pm