The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

3 posters

For those who have ordered items from Roy at Tubes4hifi - Roy has no electrical power

Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

For those who have ordered items from Roy at Tubes4hifi - Roy has no electrical power Empty For those who have ordered items from Roy at Tubes4hifi - Roy has no electrical power

Post by Bob Latino Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Roy Mottram who runs Tubes4hifi just phoned me and wanted me to place a notice on our Forum for him. Roy geographical area in Washington state has been hit with a bad snowstorm and the whole area is without power. Roy has no internet service and cannot respond to anyone who has Emailed him the past two days. Roy informed me that he may be without power for a few more days. He also cannot ship items that you may have ordered the past few days. Be patient - Roy should have power early next week ...

Bob
    j4570

For those who have ordered items from Roy at Tubes4hifi - Roy has no electrical power Empty Re: For those who have ordered items from Roy at Tubes4hifi - Roy has no electrical power

Post by j4570 Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:32 pm

Thanks for the update Bob.

I pray that he remains well through the bad weather.
    Roy Mottram
    Roy Mottram
    Admin

For those who have ordered items from Roy at Tubes4hifi - Roy has no electrical power Empty Re: For those who have ordered items from Roy at Tubes4hifi - Roy has no electrical power

Post by Roy Mottram Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:15 am

OK, I've finally got power, heat, internet (yeah! - can't do ANYTHING without my computer!)
    So now I'm about 4 days behind on orders but will get caught up ASAP.
    I spend most of today finishing up and documenting the new SP14 preamp,
    on Wednesday I was 10 minutes from being done when the power went out,
    I'll update that post tomorrow (Sunday).
    I'll delete this post in a couple days after most people are aware of some delays from here on orders and tech support.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Roy: Glad you are doing OK. On the 33K & 36K resistors you change to go to the lo-gain 12AU7 set-up, I know you said they could be 30k 33K or 33k 36K. Alternatively, could they all be 33K? Thanks!
    Roy Mottram
    Roy Mottram
    Admin

Post by Roy Mottram Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:19 am

yes, they can ALL be 33K

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:35 pm