The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

The DREADED Pam PS-1 Supply !

joeysanchez

The DREADED Pam PS-1 Supply ! Empty The DREADED Pam PS-1 Supply !

Post by joeysanchez Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:59 am

Hi Folks! I have tons of questions in my search for dulcet tones. Can anyone tell me about a PAM PS-1 supply (transformer PA-018) or do I build the thing from scratch using a Tomiko Trans for a ST-70 ? HELP !!!!!!
    Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

The DREADED Pam PS-1 Supply ! Empty Re: The DREADED Pam PS-1 Supply !

Post by Bob Latino Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:00 am

The PAM PS-1 power supply is pretty rare and hard to find even on Ebay ... Below is a schematic and build manual link if you want to try and build one on your own ...

PAM PS-1 power supply build manual

The DREADED Pam PS-1 Supply ! Ps1

Bob
    joeysanchez

Post by joeysanchez Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:59 am

Thank you for the honored reply Bob! The problem is I think in my mind finding the proper transformer. My thinking is that if these people make one for the ST-70 rebuild then it should be good for the PS- unit. I don't want to tax the one on my amp and since one was made for a stand alone application the would be the smart way to go but this company (Tomiko) doesn't have a site or specs posted only a guy on Ebay hawking them out of Canada. I need a transformer. Any ideas and again thank you for the reply.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:03 pm