2. You've ever been thrown out of the local land fill for pulling up trash looking for Dynaco tube gear.
3. You cry when your kids get you a matched quad of EL34's for Fathers Day.
4. You always walk around with a pin straightener in your pocket.
5. You can set the bias on your amp but could never seem to remember how to set the clock on your old VCR.
6. You say you are going out in the morning to get some "Mullards" and your family thinks you are going duck hunting. (mallards)
7. Because your young baby has heard it so much, (his/her) first word is "Dynaco".
8. Rather than look around, you read a Dynaco assembly manual at a nude beach.
9. You refuse to listen to a band that you know uses "solid state" amps.
10. Your VTA driver tube collection is insured with "Lloyds of London". (sKiZo)
11. Instead of your kids photos, you have pictures of your Dynaco amps in your wallet.
12. You own a tricked out $2,500 Dynaco amplifier and drive a $500 car.
13. Your wife says "is that one of those new Tung-Sol KT150 output tubes tube in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?"
Add a few more in a Post Reply if you have a few ...
Last edited by Bob Latino on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total