The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

+18
New2Tubez
CletusB
pedrocols
Maintarget
deepee99
bennytehcat
ggnarley
Peter W.
10-E-C
ttownscott
Rabindu
wgallupe
Dave_in_Va
MarcVBelgium
bluemeanies
GreggW
sKiZo
Bob Latino
22 posters

We are approaching our 10th anniversary as a forum

billinrio
    billinrio

We are approaching our 10th anniversary as a forum - Page 2 Empty Re: We are approaching our 10th anniversary as a forum

Post by billinrio Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:33 pm

tubes4hifi wrote:Bill - check out the tubes4hifi website to find all our products !!  Our SP14 preamp is a world-class leader, a $5000 preamp for under $1000
    Dale - welcome to the club!

Thanks, Dale. I'm still trying to get my PAS2 to work. I am (as we speak) in the process of replacing the two PC boards, installing a cap board, and installing a 120/240 transformer replacement. I think that's kind of spendy, so I'm not about to pull the trigger for a $1K preamp.
    billinrio
    billinrio

We are approaching our 10th anniversary as a forum - Page 2 Empty Re: We are approaching our 10th anniversary as a forum

Post by billinrio Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:44 pm

... And that's after having tried to build and install the VTA Regulated Power Supply upgrade, which was a real disaster (and is now in the trash).

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:56 pm