The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

4 posters

The making of the driver board covers for the VTA driver boards - video

Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

The making of the driver board covers for the VTA driver boards - video Empty The making of the driver board covers for the VTA driver boards - video

Post by Bob Latino Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:20 pm

We now have driver board covers for the VTA ST-70 and VTA ST-120 amps. These are precision laser cut 1/8 inch acrylic covers that may be had in either a CLEAR or a MIRROR surface. Check out the short 45 second video which shows how the covers are made. You can find these covers on this web page > VTA driver board covers NOTE - This video has no sound ..

Bob
    WntrMute2
    WntrMute2

The making of the driver board covers for the VTA driver boards - video Empty Re: The making of the driver board covers for the VTA driver boards - video

Post by WntrMute2 Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:42 pm

Cool!  Now if I could only get a 3" thick piece of slate cut as easily I'd be golden!  I am trying to get it cut for a Thorens TD-124.  Ideas?

Last edited by WntrMute2 on Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spellcheck)
    Blitzen
    Blitzen

The making of the driver board covers for the VTA driver boards - video Empty Re: The making of the driver board covers for the VTA driver boards - video

Post by Blitzen Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:47 pm

WntrMute2 wrote:Cool!  Now if I could only get a 3" thick piece of slate cutthroat easily I'd be golden!  I am trying to get it cut for a Thorens TD-124.  Ideas?
    I would think a business that does natural stone counter tops could help you.
    Jedidiah

Post by Jedidiah Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:15 pm

Thanks for sharing Bob! Makes me want to get a machine like that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:19 pm