The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

New VTA ST-120

ImFritz

New VTA ST-120 Empty New VTA ST-120

Post by ImFritz Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:17 pm

Hello all!
    Well it been a little over a year since i've last posted here. Been contemplating getting the ST-120.
    A big thanks the Mr. Bob L. and his tech. Ben.  The Fed x guy dropped it off today right in the middle of the snow storm What a Face
    After carefully unpacking and letting it thaw out for a while. I installed it into my system. First impression is WOW I didn't know what I was missing Smile Imaging, full bodyness, its more of an experience with more realism to the sound. Right now Im listening to Norah Jones. A Lot of her songs. Also Ruth B. Lost boys
    is a good one. Everything going though my Emo XMC-1 via PS4 Spotify.Embarassed  Eventually would like to get a dac then straight to the stepped attenuator. Right now its doing double duty in Home theater system.
    Even now what a difference. Ill try my hand a couple of pics.
    Again thank you Bob and Ben.
    Dogstar

New VTA ST-120 Empty Re: New VTA ST-120

Post by Dogstar Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:16 am

Congratulations !

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:34 pm