The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

3 posters

Inexpensive things for audio that work

HarryY
    HarryY

Inexpensive things for audio that work Empty Inexpensive things for audio that work

Post by HarryY Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:09 pm

I thought it would be handy to have a list of things for audio that are inexpensive.

Rubber/Cork Anti-Vibration Pad, 2" x 2" x 7/8"
    Box of 48 for $14.88 (31 cents each)

E.V.A. Anti-Vibration Pad, 2" x 2" x 7/8"
    Box of 48 for $27.84 (58 cents each)

Please provide Links so others may find the items to purchase
    monkuboy

Inexpensive things for audio that work Empty Re: Inexpensive things for audio that work

Post by monkuboy Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:52 pm

HarryY wrote:I thought it would be handy to have a list of things for audio that are inexpensive.

Rubber/Cork Anti-Vibration Pad, 2" x 2" x 7/8"
    Box of 48 for $14.88 (31 cents each)

E.V.A. Anti-Vibration Pad, 2" x 2" x 7/8"
    Box of 48 for $27.84 (58 cents each)

Please provide Links so others may find the items to purchase

I use those EVA pads (the second link). As far as I can tell, they work just as good as those fancy things that cost 10x as much or more. They don't look as nice, though.
    Dave_in_Va
    Dave_in_Va

Inexpensive things for audio that work Empty Re: Inexpensive things for audio that work

Post by Dave_in_Va Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:52 pm

I bought one of these little lights

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079DKTQVS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    ...and liked it so much I ordered two more.

I clip them on my component stand so I can read the grey on black lettering on the CD player and also along my LP racks to help read the spines.
    They seem to work great so far.

By the way, I bought a case of those anti-vibration pads when Bob Latino recommended them several years ago. They really come in handy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:18 am