The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

M-125s are nice

Tom

M-125s are nice Empty M-125s are nice

Post by Tom on Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:11 pm

Finished up last week, ran all weekend in garage "outgassing", haha. In living room now and Natalie sounds great.

Thrift store Technics table find into an old SP-8 with NOS RCAs. M-125s with RCA cleartops up front, GE 12bh7s in back and KT-120s, only two per channel, into totem acoustic forests.

Seriously, when I put on a nice new Joni Mitchell Blue, I was kind of blown away.

This is what all the fuss is about.

Thanks Bob! Smile

LeGrace and solderblob like this post

Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

M-125s are nice Empty Re: M-125s are nice

Post by Bob Latino on Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:51 am

Tom wrote:Finished up last week, ran all weekend in garage "outgassing", haha. In living room now and Natalie sounds great.

Thrift store Technics table find into an old SP-8 with NOS RCAs. M-125s with RCA cleartops up front, GE 12bh7s in back and KT-120s, only two per channel, into totem acoustic forests.

Seriously, when I put on a nice new Joni Mitchell Blue, I was kind of blown away.

This is what all the fuss is about.

Thanks Bob! Smile

Hi Tom,

Glad to hear that you are satisfied with the sound of your amps .. The VTA M-125 monoblock amps have a sound quality that can compete with amps costing 5X what you paid for your kits.

Bob
    LeGrace
    LeGrace

Post by LeGrace on Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:52 pm

Something tells me you have visited tube land before. Your tube selection is impeccable.
    Tom

Post by Tom on Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:13 am

Thank you, I owe my education in that respect to the denizens of this and similar forums. Great folks on here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:37 pm