The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

4 posters

Finally found a worthy wall outlet

Finally found a worthy wall outlet Empty Finally found a worthy wall outlet

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Here's the answer to all my audio problems. I was hooked by the third review which was illuminating!

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=110-439&vReviewShow=1#reviews
    natoe
    natoe

Finally found a worthy wall outlet Empty Re: Finally found a worthy wall outlet

Post by natoe Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:00 pm

That looks to me to be just your average hospital spec grade plug.About 10 bucks at your local electrical supply house. I would like to see that on a scope next to a regular 20 amp home depot plug.
    Corona

Post by Corona Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:56 pm

Bwahahahahahaha

How exactly is this gonna make a difference when the electricity still gets contaminated by all of that bad old wiring in your house? I guess we need to replace all of the wiring in the walls with solid gold wire. Oh and don't forget to use a high grade silver wound pole transformer to supply your home with premium and pure power.

JunkyJan
    JunkyJan

Post by JunkyJan Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:15 pm

The comments at the parts express website on this item are hilarious (at least most of them) - glad to see people take a light-hearted approach to stupid ideas like $150 wall outlets...

-- Junky
    viridian

Post by viridian Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:38 pm

I purchased one and found it to be a great upgrade from both my cryoed Hubbell 8300 and MIT outlets. And not too expensive given that I have spent a grand or so on power cables. Heartily recommended!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:36 am