The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

5 posters

Vinyl records now outselling CD's ! hard to believe ?

Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

Vinyl records now outselling CD's ! hard to believe ? Empty Vinyl records now outselling CD's ! hard to believe ?

Post by Bob Latino Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:45 pm

Yep - Everybody thought vinyl records were dead ! When it comes to physical media > In 2021 and 2022 vinyl records outsold CD's. I still have my records here and every now and then I will pick one up at a flea market ..

Read at the link below ...

Vinyl records outselling CD's in 2021 and 2022

Bob

Dave_in_Va, 10-E-C, jwb474, solderblob and knotscott like this post

knotscott
    knotscott

Vinyl records now outselling CD's ! hard to believe ? Empty Re: Vinyl records now outselling CD's ! hard to believe ?

Post by knotscott Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:34 pm

Makes for some great opportunities to pick up used CDs dirt cheap.
    Big Harry

Vinyl records now outselling CD's ! hard to believe ? Empty Re: Vinyl records now outselling CD's ! hard to believe ?

Post by Big Harry Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:41 pm

I've always liked LP's over CD's. I'm still using the Dual 701 turntable that I bought back in the 70's and have a good collection of LP's
    10-E-C
    10-E-C

Post by 10-E-C Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:30 pm

We just bought a collection of 225 LPs, vinyl is king.

jwb474 likes this post

jwb474

Post by jwb474 Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:41 am

Yep I still pickup Vinyl from time to time. Love my old collections from MFSL, Sheffield Labs, Simply Vinyl, Project 3, DCC Compact Classics, Classic Records and Audio Fidelity.
    All these labels took great care in their releases and still is some of the best enjoyment I get.
    I am thinking about the just released Beatles Red and Blue.

10-E-C likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:58 am