The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

Now 80 hours on the Office System

Peter W.
    Peter W.

Now 80 hours on the Office System Empty Now 80 hours on the Office System

Post by Peter W. Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:05 am

At this second, I am listening to a duet of Willy Nelson and Emmylou Harris (One Paper Kid) at a volume sufficient to overcome the escalator machine on the other side of the (block) wall. This is not the first time I have had such a system in an office, but the first time it has been tube-based. As there is a constant stream of staff, vendors and clients coming through, I have been passing out information on VTA, as well as sources for OEM Dynaco products. What 'gets' them, is when I tell them that the system is (very nearly always) substantially older than they are. Also: "all that sound from those tiny little speakers?" - then, I point out the subwoofer.
    deepee99
    deepee99

Now 80 hours on the Office System Empty Re: Now 80 hours on the Office System

Post by deepee99 Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:24 pm

Kewel, Peter. My Hafler toys dazzle people in the man-cave, too.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:06 pm