The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

Unusual Dynaco / Scan-dyna speakers M-2 ?

jives11

Unusual Dynaco / Scan-dyna speakers M-2 ? Empty Unusual Dynaco / Scan-dyna speakers M-2 ?

Post by jives11 Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:36 am

Greetings, Thank you for accepting me. I live in the UK and routinely search ebay for interesting audio gear. Scan-dyna speakers come up in the UK quite often but I have recently seen a pair of unidentified speakers which look interesting and I have been unable to find any information on them but for a reference on gear.discogs that they might be the M-2 model. This in turn makes them even more interesting Smile

Unusual Dynaco / Scan-dyna speakers M-2 ? S-l16010
    Their form factor is unusual as they are narrow but deep, and perhaps were intended to be true bookshelf speakers, to be merged with books , while not looking out of place

I wonder if anyone can tell me anything about this model ? The seller is reluctant to remove the grilles which they believe to be glued on ? I'm not sure if this is true, they might simply be a very snug fit

Many thanks

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:34 pm