The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

4 posters

Pictures for circuit bards Dynaco Stereo 80 tube Panor

rdelong1

Pictures for circuit bards Dynaco Stereo 80 tube Panor Empty Pictures for circuit bards Dynaco Stereo 80 tube Panor

Post by rdelong1 Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:46 pm

I am new here but have owned Dynaco equip for decades. I have a Panor Stereo 80 tube amp. It developed a short circuit and burned one ot the circuit boards. My fixer needs a picture of the circuit board to either make a new one or maybe there are parts available. I le the amp and want it back in operation. Thanks I can send pics of the board. I believe it is the power supply. It is in the shop as I write this.
    stewdan

Pictures for circuit bards Dynaco Stereo 80 tube Panor Empty Pictures for circuit bards Dynaco Stereo 80 tube Panor

Post by stewdan Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:00 pm

Hi rdelong1 --- you might get more feedback if you moved your appeal for pictures out of the pictures area and into the Forum's Basket where there is major discussion of questions or problems.

For what it is worth, there are schematics but no pictures of the boards in the Owners/User Manual for the Panor ST-80.

If you need the manual one is available at the following URL:

www.brainfartz.com/images/Stereo Stuff/dynaco/dynaco-st80-manual.pdf

note the blank space between Stereo and Stuff!!!

There is also other stuff on-line ..... do a GOOGLE search on "dynaco Panor st-80"
    I found schematics and pictures of the exterior of your amp, but no picture of the interior circuit boards.  
    (BUT THEY MIGHT BE BURIED SOMEWHERE BELOW WHERE I LOOKED)

Hope this helps,
    Stew
    boeingpilot

Pictures for circuit bards Dynaco Stereo 80 tube Panor Empty Re: Pictures for circuit bards Dynaco Stereo 80 tube Panor

Post by boeingpilot Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:01 am

Just for one that also has PC burn. Happened by one of the relays, is that where your damage is?
    aguaazul
    aguaazul

Pictures for circuit bards Dynaco Stereo 80 tube Panor Empty Re: Pictures for circuit bards Dynaco Stereo 80 tube Panor

Post by aguaazul Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:49 pm

stewdan wrote:Hi rdelong1 --- you might get more feedback if you moved your appeal for pictures out of the pictures area and into the Forum's Basket where there is major discussion of questions or problems.

For what it is worth, there are schematics but no pictures of the boards in the Owners/User Manual for the Panor ST-80.

If you need the manual one is available at the following URL:

www.brainfartz.com/images/Stereo Stuff/dynaco/dynaco-st80-manual.pdf

note the blank space between Stereo and Stuff!!!

There is also other stuff on-line ..... do a GOOGLE search on "dynaco Panor st-80"
    I found schematics and pictures of the exterior of your amp, but no picture of the interior circuit boards.  
    (BUT THEY MIGHT BE BURIED SOMEWHERE BELOW WHERE I LOOKED)

Hope this helps,
    Stew

Link did not work:

Root Folder to files

ST80 File Link

I also hope this helps,

Aguaazul

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:32 am