The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

Try Radio Paradise ?

Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

Try Radio Paradise ? Empty Try Radio Paradise ?

Post by Bob Latino Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:31 pm

Radio Paradise is a FREE music streaming service with streams that are up to FLAC quality. No sign ups needed. No commercials. Be sure to use the settings button to switch to FLAC quality streaming. Sounds really good here using a computer USB out to a Schitt DAC into a VTA ST-120 amp into Tyler Acoustics speakers.

Radio Paradise streaming link

Bob

Blitzen, DavidR, Hops and shon like this post

Rec

Try Radio Paradise ? Empty Re: Try Radio Paradise ?

Post by Rec Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:22 am

Bob. I saw your recommendation for RadioParadise on FB. Been listening since then. It is great. Super sound quality and great new discoveries. I am using my Blusound Node2i and the Catalina app for streaming around the house. Thank you for this! Hope you are well, all my VTA amps are performing flawlessly and sound great. I just ordered some RCA clear tops to replace my JJ 12AU7s. Good stuff!

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:54 am