The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

here is a Dynaco PAS you will NEVER see anywhere

whatadish

here is a Dynaco PAS you will NEVER see anywhere Empty here is a Dynaco PAS you will NEVER see anywhere

Post by whatadish Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:07 pm

so an audio engineer that worked for Philips passed away last year and I can honestly say this man was a genius. This is a one off PAS that has been fully modified including a custom made fully rectified external power supply. I have serviced and restored dozens of these but NEVER and I mean never have I ever heard one sound this good. Full custom made pc boards, all Seimens and Telefunken tubes. DEAD quiet with zero crosstalk or hum of any kind. I cannot tell you how great this thing sounds. The circuit is very similar to my McIntosh C20 but sounds much better, and that's saying something.here is a Dynaco PAS you will NEVER see anywhere <a href=here is a Dynaco PAS you will NEVER see anywhere Pas8" />here is a Dynaco PAS you will NEVER see anywhere <a href=here is a Dynaco PAS you will NEVER see anywhere Pas6" />here is a Dynaco PAS you will NEVER see anywhere <a href=here is a Dynaco PAS you will NEVER see anywhere Pas3" />here is a Dynaco PAS you will NEVER see anywhere <a href=here is a Dynaco PAS you will NEVER see anywhere Pas1" />

Corona, Dave_in_Va, scottlowe76, DCL50C6, edman44, ewf and Razz like this post

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:00 pm