The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

3 posters

Sheldon Stokes PAS Cap Board instructions

Mark Korda

Sheldon Stokes PAS Cap Board instructions Empty Sheldon Stokes PAS Cap Board instructions

Post by Mark Korda Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:50 am

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had the step by step instructions written down for Sheldon Stokes Dyna PAS cap board. I think I could install it with what info I have but the step by step instructions would give me a way of double checking. I asked Sheldon himself but he can't find a copy.Thanks so much....Mark Korda
    peterh
    peterh

Sheldon Stokes PAS Cap Board instructions Empty Re: Sheldon Stokes PAS Cap Board instructions

Post by peterh Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:29 pm

Mark Korda wrote:Hi, I was wondering if anyone had the step by step instructions written down for Sheldon Stokes Dyna  PAS cap board. I think I could install it with what info I have but the step by step instructions would give me a way of double checking. I asked Sheldon himself but he can't find a copy.Thanks so much....Mark Korda

Is it this one you search for ? http://n.manet.nu/tubedoc/PASboardnewins-1.pdf
    Mark Korda

Sheldon Stokes PAS Cap Board instructions Empty Re: Sheldon Stokes PAS Cap Board instructions

Post by Mark Korda Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:47 pm

Hi Peter, I already have that info but thank you a million times for taking the effort to send that. There is a guy on You Tube who installs the Sheldon Stokes PAS cap board. He has a little troll in the video. He installs the board upside down. The picture from Sheldon has the board mounted right side up. Thats why Peter I have stalled in my project.Sheldon did write a step by step checklist like the Dynaco manuals. and thats what I'm searching for because I want the board in the upright position.The search continues....thanks again Peter...Mark Korda, Old Orchard Beach , Maine
    David1948

Sheldon Stokes PAS Cap Board instructions Empty Sheldon Stokes instructions

Post by David1948 Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:37 pm

See if these are the instructions you are looking for.

I am a new member and cannot post a link, but of you go to the triode store site and add PAS_Instructions you will find a pdf file with 10 steps for this cap board installation.

I found this by a google search with words Stokes PAS capacitor instructions
    Mark Korda

Post by Mark Korda Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:02 pm

Hi David, Bingo! That's just what I was looking for. I use Google all the time but never thought it would come thru on this. You and Peter have now givin me the go ahead to get my PAS back in play. Thank you both so much and I will have some pics soon. I have taken a lot out of the signal path that most PAS owners leave in. Thanks again you guys. You both proved that this forum works and can be a valuable tool....sincerely Mark Korda
    Mark Korda

Post by Mark Korda Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:34 pm

Peter H from Sweden, David helped me find the key piece of info I needed.These are the 10 steps written down by Sheldon Stokes which I found with Davids direction on Google. As soon as I figure out how to email them to you considerate done. The big Swede helped out big time!....Thanks Pete
    peterh
    peterh

Post by peterh Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:50 pm

Mark Korda wrote:Peter H from Sweden, David helped me find the key piece of info I needed.These are the 10 steps written down by Sheldon Stokes which I found with Davids direction on Google. As soon as I figure out how to email them to you considerate done. The big Swede helped out big time!....Thanks Pete

Thanks for the warm words!
    My email is in my profile.
    Mark Korda

Post by Mark Korda Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:24 pm

Hi Peter, I haven't figured out the forum yet. I'm talking about sending pictures and sites. The Stokes Dyna PAS board instructions, the missing 10 steps from what you found are found on Google. If you type in Sheldon Stokes PAS board you'll find them if you need them like I do. I promised to email them to you but for me this is it until I get a little more educated on these forums...take care Peter...Mark
    peterh
    peterh

Post by peterh Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:39 pm

Mark Korda wrote:Hi Peter, I haven't figured out the forum yet. I'm talking about sending pictures and sites. The Stokes Dyna PAS board instructions, the missing 10 steps from what you found are found on Google. If you type in Sheldon Stokes PAS board you'll find them if you need them like I do. I promised to email them to you but for me this is it until I get a little more educated on these forums...take care Peter...Mark
    Thanks, i got the instructions.

I won't post my mail here, reason is that spammers use to scrap forums of everything that looks like an e-mail address and then your mailbox will be contaminated with spam that never ceases.

Regards
    peter h

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:54 pm