The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

Little question about size of sca-35 boards

carcy

Little question about size of sca-35 boards Empty Little question about size of sca-35 boards

Post by carcy Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:59 pm

Hello everyone !
    Just a very little question (and a stupid one too ! lol)
    Someone can give me the size of the 2 different boards if possible, PC10 and PC11 of the SCA-35 amp ?
    I found a used one on the net but I will only receive it in 10 days! and I would like to start making some crafts !
    Then if someone could measure the size between the center of the horizontal and vertical holes for each board, it would be very sympathic !!!
    Many thanks !
    Best regards
    JL
    peterh
    peterh

Little question about size of sca-35 boards Empty Re: Little question about size of sca-35 boards

Post by peterh Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:13 pm

carcy wrote:Hello everyone !
    Just a very little question (and a stupid one too ! lol)
    Someone can give me the size of the 2 different boards if possible, PC10 and PC11 of the SCA-35 amp ?
    I found a used one on the net but I will only receive it in 10 days! and I would like to start making some crafts !
    Then if someone could measure the size between the center of the horizontal and vertical holes for each board, it would be very sympathic !!!
    Many thanks !
    Best regards
    JL

PC10 is 130 x 50mm
    mounting holes are 10mm from the long side and 5mm from the short side

PC11 is 100 x 90 mm
    mounting holes are 10 mm from the short side and 4mm from the long side

nmchiefsfan and Dave_in_Va like this post

carcy

Little question about size of sca-35 boards Empty Re: Little question about size of sca-35 boards

Post by carcy Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:07 pm

Fine ! many thanks Peter !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:57 am