Hi Bob -- Thanks for responding.
The version of the SDS Mark III Cap Board that I have uses eight 100 microfarad by 400v caps. So there are 2 caps in series in each section and all 4 sections of the Cap Board have the same capacitance.
Connection points to the cap board are silk screened on the board for the "4 sections" that basically parrot the Dynaco or some other quad cap.
I know that I need to make the connections in steps 1-2-3:
(1) connect the Red/Black wire from the Mark3 Bias line to the BIAS Eyelet of the VTA driver board.
(2) connect Section 1 of the Cap Board to pin #8 of the GZ34 and one side of the choke.
(3) connect Section 2 of the Cap Board to the other side of the choke and the red tap wire from the output transformer.
After steps (1)-(2)-(3), all that I am doing is wiring as per a functional VTAQuapcap as shown in your photobucket../a78/Bob01605/Qyadcapdifferences.jpg
So now I think I need to do the following:
(4) connect Section 3 of the Cap Board to one end of a resistor, 2200 ohm 1 watt or some other size? And run a jumper wire from Section 3 back to Section 2.
(3) connect Section 4 of the Cap Board to the other end of the resistor, and run a wire from section 4 to the B+ eyelet of the Mark 3 VTA board.
Are my steps correct? What about the resistor size?
Anything that I missed or did wrong?
Any and all assistance will be greatly appreciated.