The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

4 posters

New members registering on this forum - minor problems

Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

New members registering on this forum - minor problems Empty New members registering on this forum - minor problems

Post by Bob Latino Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:38 am

This forum appears to have minor software issues with registering new members. You are supposed to get an Email with a link to complete your registration. I have had a few new members mention to me that they never got an Email to register. Even checking their Email's Spam Folder, they fail to find the registration Email from The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum. If that happens to you, just send me a PM through the Forum and I can complete your registration manually. To make it easier to find your registration info, please mention to me the screen name that you attempted to register under.

Another thing ... In the 2 1/2 years of operation we have now become the more popular "Dynaco Forum". In the last 3 days (March 2, 3, 4 - 2011) we have had 48 posts while the "other" Dynaco forum has had just ONE post on March 2, 3, 4 (as of 11 AM on 3/4/11). Thank you for your support and interest in the Dynaco Tube Audio Forum ...

Bob
    Newportcycle

New members registering on this forum - minor problems Empty Re: New members registering on this forum - minor problems

Post by Newportcycle Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:38 pm

Bob, this is the most popular Dynaco forum thanks to your willingness to share your knowledge and time. Thank you.
    ddanbo

New members registering on this forum - minor problems Empty Re: New members registering on this forum - minor problems

Post by ddanbo Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:58 pm

On behalf of all the lurkers - THANKS!

Best forum out out there!!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Bob Latino wrote:
    Another thing ... In the 2 1/2 years of operation we have now become the more popular "Dynaco Forum". In the last 3 days (March 2, 3, 4 - 2011) we have had 48 posts while the "other" Dynaco forum has had just ONE post on March 2, 3, 4 (as of 11 AM on 3/4/11). Thank you for your support and interest in the Dynaco Tube Audio Forum ...

Bob

This is understandable because, simply put, this site is the best!
    Luddite
    Luddite

Post by Luddite Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Okay, Captain...your bio info claims you're from Ontario. Uh, huh...and the Coneheads were from the south of France..right? Well...you can't fool me, I know a genuine Ferengi when I see one! I'll bet you a bar of pressed latinum, I do. Rolling Eyes

Charles, the Luddite

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:28 pm