Installation went pretty smoothly, I did take my time to try and do a neat job. The Dynakit were built way back when by someone with a bit of a heavy soldering hand, so I took the chance to clean up some of the messier connections.
Fired the puppies up today and they sounded sweet. Immediate improvement in bass and bigger, wider, airier scene too. Although it is early yet, need a 100 or so hours of burn in before they really can be evaluated. I purchased the bare boards and then picked my own components. Went with the low gain 12AU7 12BH7 configuration.
For those of you like me who like to see pics, here are a couple.
Let the good times roll.... (The Cars)
Original Condition of the Mark IIIs when I got the amps.
My build of the VTA Boards.
Inside the belly of the beast !
Ready for tubes... and music.