The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

+9
GP49
fxb1982
Sprags
DarthBubba
bcinnamon
Windup
j beede
TorontoDave
Tom
13 posters

Tablet for FLAC files?

Tom

Tablet for FLAC files? - Page 2 Empty Re: Tablet for FLAC files?

Post by Tom Mon May 13, 2013 8:29 am

Wow, great info on the player builds.

Thanks all!
    Sprags

Tablet for FLAC files? - Page 2 Empty Re: Tablet for FLAC files?

Post by Sprags Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:16 am

I apologize if I'm hijacking this thread but I'd like ask a question regarding my tablet, an iPad 3 plus a wifi Seagate HDD. I really don't to use my Laptop as a FLAC server. I use the laptop for work and I have it paced up and ready to go for work every day. I do have an iPad 3 and a wifi HDD that I wouldn't mind using for storing and listening to FLAC files with. I found a free Flac player online but free means it only pay the first few minutes of the song. I haven't tried storing my Flac files on the wifi HDD yet. But I have to believe if I use one of the Flac players available for a fee I'd be able to. Before I invest in purchasing it though can someone tell me if they have tried something like this as a setup and if so how it performed and sounded.

I thought the Flac files Bob has been giving us the chance to download as sounding great. Even without a DAC.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:01 am