The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

Big Thank You to Kevin @ Dynakitparts

edgobb
    edgobb

Big Thank You to Kevin @ Dynakitparts Empty Big Thank You to Kevin @ Dynakitparts

Post by edgobb Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:23 am

I just want to give a big old shout out to Kevin from Dynakit. This man singlehandedly took on my mother-in-law and made my Christmas an incredible one.

She called him for help with ordering some parts for me to finally get to work on my Mk III pair, and I now have (almost) all the parts to complete one channel.
    (Roy's octal driver boards are next.)

The shipment came fast and the packaging was perfect... Double boxed and safe from whatever abuse the USPS had in store for it.

So Kevin, thank you! Great customer service as always, and able to leap tall mothers-in-law in a single bound.

I hope you had a great holiday, because I sure did.

santa
    Ed
    pmarcin
    pmarcin

Big Thank You to Kevin @ Dynakitparts Empty Re: Big Thank You to Kevin @ Dynakitparts

Post by pmarcin Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:01 am

Ditto for all of edgobb's kind words. Also, thanks for all of your tireless efforts at resurrecting, first rate NOS parts, e.g., Cinch sockets, from such far-flung places like Yonkers and Arkansas.

Have a Happy Holiday,

Paul santa

Last edited by pmarcin on Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional info)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:20 am