The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

Dynaco Clinic - Possible Dates

Peter W.
    Peter W.

Dynaco Clinic - Possible Dates Empty Dynaco Clinic - Possible Dates

Post by Peter W. Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:22 am

All:

Now that my new hip is done, and I am back on my feet and otherwise unrestricted, I would like to propose the weekend of May 19/20 as a proposed Clinic Target, with either (but not both) day being available based on the wishes of the majority of potential attendees.

I have room for between 8 and 10 people - more than that is just too many. I have a large, well-lit space with plenty of power, and I can supply peripherals for testing as needed, and various meters and tools and some parts, if needed. And, I have a tube tester capable of testing and true matching up to a KT88. If asked in advance, I can also print schematics and such. This will be a hands-on session to the extent desired. And if there are any special needs by way of parts, I may be able to accommodate with sufficient notice. NO CHARGE - but for parts, if purchased for this clinic, and those at direct cost. I have many pre-blight tubes - for testing. None for sale, so please do not ask.

We are in Melrose Park, PA, which is the nearest northern suburb of Philadelphia, Zip is 19027. There is plenty of parking in a very safe 'older' neighborhood. Fair Warning: Two very friendly dogs and two large cats run the house.

If this works, please let me know ASAP, for planning purposes - snacks, coffee, tea, and so forth.

Aside: I will be running a radio-focused Clinic at Kutztown May 11/12. So, if anyone is near there and drops by the Club table, I would be glad to have a look at whatever.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:51 am