The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

Hello! New to the Forum

G. L. Tirebiter

Hello! New to the Forum Empty Hello! New to the Forum

Post by G. L. Tirebiter Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:00 am

Hello all,
    I was just given stock, factory-built PAS-3 and ST-70, working when last used but not since at latest 1998. I’ve always been interesting in learning more about tube electronics and doing some basic DIY, but I currently have zero skills. So, I’d like to see if I can get these working without too much effort. My notion is to keep them as stock as possible, at least at first.

I do have a friend or two with some skills who can help guide me, and a healthy respect for high current.

Before I start asking questions, I’ll read through all the amazing information on this site.

Just wanted to say Hi and thank you for the great resource you’ve all created. I look forward to being the clueless newbie ‘round here for a while!

Bob (G. L. Tirebiter)
    pedrocols
    pedrocols

Hello! New to the Forum Empty Re: Hello! New to the Forum

Post by pedrocols Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:35 pm

Welcome!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:31 pm