The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

ST-70 Early driver board installation instructions needed

fxbill1

ST-70 Early driver board installation instructions needed Empty ST-70 Early driver board installation instructions needed

Post by fxbill1 Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:05 pm

Hi,
      New member...old timer. I've searched, but to no avail. I started an upgrade with the old style ST70 board that came complete with Dynamicaps...(board uses the 3 12AU7's) and got about half way through before I had to shelf it for almost a year due to other equipment repairs needed. Somehow I misplaced the pages and pages of instructions that came with the kit.
      Are they posted here somewhere or is there a place where I can download them?
      Thanks for the add and any help that someone might offer!

Edit: Found them along with the countless emails from the prior owner back and forth to Bob from the prior owner dating back to 2012!
    Again... thanks for the add!!!

Last edited by fxbill1 on Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:09 am