I've scored an Apple Mac Pro aluminum tower enclosure (they make really nice project cases), so I'm making me a power conditioning and distribution system for my stereo. Here are the features:
1. AC Latching Relay (drops out and locks out on a power outage, manually reset)
3. Z-Wave smart-switch (Alexa voice actuated power control)
4. RFI filtering
5. Servo Variac automatic mains voltage regulation.
6. Digital AC mains volts, amps, power display
7. Digital regulated AC volts, amps, power display
8. Linear 5V 6A regulated DC power supply (for Raspberry Pi/Allo Boss DAC)
9. Sequenced power-up for the various stereo component groups
10. AC voltage ramp up (soft start) for tube amp.
I actually have it all working great already for maybe the last month, but it's in little bits and pieces mocked-up together and quite a mess. Now to put it all together in an attractive cabinet and make it safe. Will post some pics when it's done.