The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

Stepped Attenuator for Latino VTA ST-70

Chris A

Stepped Attenuator for Latino VTA ST-70 Empty Stepped Attenuator for Latino VTA ST-70

Post by Chris A Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:15 am

Hi All,
    I bought a Latino VTA ST-70 kit in 2018 direct from Bob. It was a joy to build, the instructions were superb and the amplifier itself is wonderful.

I added a stepped attenuator (also purchased from Bob) and as most of you know this enables me to use the amplifier without an active preamp.

I've just finished restoration of an old Quad 405 (British solid state amp from the 1970s/80s) and want to use it in the same way, so would like to buy another stepped attenuator - exactly the same one that Bob supplied. I don't want to bother Bob directly as I understand he's sold his company and having a well-earned rest. Does anybody know where I can buy one? I've tried the VTA website and there isn't one listed on there.

Many thanks, Chris
    Chris A

Stepped Attenuator for Latino VTA ST-70 Empty Re: Stepped Attenuator for Latino VTA ST-70

Post by Chris A Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:43 am

Doh sorry, I've just seen it on the tubes4hifi site.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:49 pm