The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Dynaco VTA tube amp kits, all Tubes4hifi.com products and all Dynakitparts.com products

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Bob Latino
    Admin

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Post by Bob Latino on Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:28 pm

Here in this sticky thread is where you may post any older personal audio related items you may have for sale or you may want. You may NOT advertise any NEW audio related items that you may sell on an ongoing basis on Ebay, Audiogon or any web site. This thread is not to be used for commercial sellers of audio gear. Commercial sellers may, however, advertise any personal used audio gear that they may have. It is helpful if you post a photo of the item. This forum is supposed to be able to host a photo but I have trouble making it work so you will have to host the photo yourself on Photobucket or one of the other free photo hosting web sites. Do not post any ITEMS FOR SALE in the main "basket" of the Dynaco Tube Audio Forum or I will remove the post.

NOTE 1 - If you want to post a FOR SALE item in this thread please hit the "Post Reply" button to add your item IN THIS THREAD. Do not use the "Post New" button. If you hit the "Post New" button, your for sale item will appear in the main body of the forum instead of this thread.

NOTE 2 - After your item has been sold please EDIT your post and mark the item as "SOLD" and I will remove your item from this thread.

Also - After about 1 year I will remove your post whether it has been sold or not ..

Bob

Last edited by Bob Latino on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 13 times in total

tubes4hifi
    Admin

AMB remote control PREAMP PROJECT

Post by tubes4hifi on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:51 pm

someone emailed me about this within the last week or two, but now I can't find the email.
    I think they wanted to use it in conjunction with an SP14 preamp for the ultimate $10,000 value preamp (for around $2500).
    This is a great project preamp for someone with electronics experience.
    About $750 invested in this remote controlled, microprocessor controlled, LCD display preamp,
    with mil-spec mini-relays used for signal inputs, outputs, and volume/balance attenuation.
    Custom preamp chassis and power supplies.  
    Price reduced to $250!!   Check it out here:   http://tubes4hifi.com/AMB.htm
    Several photos on link, only showing the front panel here to save space.
    Please check out the link, read in full, any questions via PM or email please.
    Fully assembled, tested, working, but needs some more connections, and a suitable programmable remote control.   Includes full documentation.

YES, still for sale as of January 14, 2015 . . . . this is a super deal !!!

Last edited by tubes4hifi on Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:08 pm; edited 3 times in total

tubes4hifi
    Admin

new phono preamps for sale

Post by tubes4hifi on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:58 pm

I've got some a phono preamp for sale that isn't part of my regular offerings.
    This is a PH9, uses four 12AX7 in a CCDA configuration and sounds excellent.
    I can sell you stuffed tested PCB, or I can put it in new chassis to look identical to a brand new PH16,
    The PH9 board is $250 without tubes.   PAT4 chassis with new custom faceplate $160.   New PH16 style chassis with new front and rear machined/engraved panels $250.
    Please rely via email or PM, not in this for sale thread, thanks.

still for sale as of January 15, 2015

Last edited by tubes4hifi on Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

j beede

NOS Waldom 23 step, 2-pole rotary switch $10 + s&h

Post by j beede on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:47 am

This is a large 23-step, 2-pole (stereo) rotary switch, NOS. I bought several of these but have never used them. Waldom PA-4003. The switch is quite large with STRONG detents, but might make a fun project for someone who has a large assortment of resistors and a PAS 2/3/3X with room for a stepped attenuator. Not sure if 23 steps is enough for a proper volume control. $10 each or $15 for two. Please add $3 flat rate for USPS shipping.

" />

Last edited by j beede on Sat May 24, 2014 6:35 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : price change)

j beede

Dynaco/Panor QD-1 Series II L $50 + free shipping

Post by j beede on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:16 pm

I will never use this. Looks near new. Let me know if you have any interest via PM. $50 and I pay shipping to your US48 address.

" />

Last edited by j beede on Sat May 24, 2014 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added price)

Brap

Klipsch Forte's

Post by Brap on Wed May 07, 2014 7:00 pm

Looking at a new pair of speakers and will part with my 1986 Forte's for $600.00 Walnut, excellent condition, bottom risers included. Great speakers and can send pictures. Local pick up preferred in Chi-Town area.

daveshel

Re: Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Post by daveshel on Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:26 pm

I've got some tubes to sell or preferably trade. These came out of my ST-70 that I bouglt on the evil auction site 8-9 years ago. I sent it off to Van Alstine for his mod and he put in all new tubes. I have since sold the ST-70 and now have an ST-35 in which I'd like to try some tube rolling.

I have a pair of 7199s. One is branded Sylvania (USA) and the other us Tung-Sol with a faded and sloppy label. I'd trade these for some 7247s.

I also have a quad of EL34s. One has the Mullard brand and the other 3 are Tesla. All have faded labels and 2 of the Teslas have discolored bases. I'd trade these for the right quad of EL84s.

Elsewise, I'm open to suggestions/discussion as these aren't doing me any good sitting in a drawer.

Dave_in_Va

Post by Dave_in_Va on Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:15 pm

I picked up a NOS Mullard to try in the center position of my VTA ST-70. I didn't notice much if any difference between it and my RCA. I paid $40. Tried it for about an hour.
    Anyone else want to try it for cheap?
    $30 postpaid including Paypal (Continental USA).
    (Comes in the orig. blue Mullard box.)
    I'm in Va.

TMadden

Post by TMadden on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:10 pm

For sale we have the prototype  of our newest phono preamp, the PH20. This is an enhanced, fully balanced version of the excellent PH16. It has the same FET/triode cascode front end for high gain with low noise, but in a balanced configuration with constant current sources, followed by a differential amp with a current sink for perfect linearity, then a symmetrical output buffer stage with super low 150 ohm output impedance! RIAA EQ is split between the first and second stages just like the PH16, giving flat response from 20Hz to 50KHz. The input impedance is 47K ohms, suitable for MM cartridges. There is no hum, and very little tube hiss, the tubes are low noise selected E88CC's.   Asking $800, which is what we have invested with materials and labor.
    " />" />" />" />

pedrocols

FS: Mundorf 1uF Silver/Oil Capacitors *SOLD*

Post by pedrocols on Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:19 am

Hi guys,
    I have for sale two used Mundorf 1uF Silver/Oil  caps.  This caps retail for $62 each. I am asking $90 shipped CONUS. I am also open for reasonable offers!

Last edited by pedrocols on Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Items Sold)

willemakeit

FM 3 T-5 DISCRIMINATOR

Post by willemakeit on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:39 pm

I am in need of a F-5 DISCRIMINATOR for a Dynaco FM-3
    THANKS

MontanaWay

various tubes & caps for sale

Post by MontanaWay on Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:03 pm

I have a bunch of tubes and multi caps for sale which are surplus to me.
    All have been tested on my Hickok KS 15750 and all are well above minimums!

12AU7's as follows: Sencore, made in Japan, x2
    Sencore, made in USA, x4
    CBS, x1
    Dumont, x1
    GE, x1
    Sylvania, x3
    Tube Doctor, x2

Price for the 12AU7's, $8.00 per tube including shipping.

----------------------------------------

12BH7's as follows : Ge, x6
    Sylvania, x2
    Price for the 12BH7's, also $8.00 per tube including shipping.

CBS Hytron 5Y3 rectifier tube, x1, new, never used, $30.00 including shipping.

Weber Copper top WZ68 x 5, new, never used, $20.00 per unit including shipping

CE Manufacturing multiCap, 80/40/30/20 @ 525VDC x3, as used in the ST70 and ST120 and M125, $35.00 including shipping. One is new, never used, two have about 50hrs on them.
    CE Manufacturing multiCap, 40/40/30/30 @ 450VDC x1, $30.00 including shipping, new, never used.

These are all priced to sell, first in best dressed! If you want multiples, let me know.
    PM me, payment PayPal only, thanks!
    The included shipping cost is for the lower 48, overseas and other states, I'll need to charge a small shipping fee, thanks all!

Last edited by MontanaWay on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total

MontanaWay

Post by MontanaWay on Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:25 pm

MontanaWay wrote:I have a bunch of tubes and multi caps for sale which are surplus to me.
    All have been tested on my Hickok KS 15750 and all are well above minimums!

12AU7's as follows: Sencore, made in Japan, x2
    Sencore, made in USA, x4
    CBS, x1
    Dumont, x1
    GE, x1
    Sylvania, x3
    Tube Doctor, x2

Price for the 12AU7's, $8.00 per tube including shipping.

SOLD!

12BH7's as follows : Ge, x6
    Sylvania, x2
    Price for the 12BH7's, also $8.00 per tube including shipping.

CBS Hytron 5Y3 rectifier tube, x1, new, never used, $30.00 including shipping.

Weber Copper top WZ68 x 5, new, never used, $20.00 per unit including shipping......2 sold, now 3 left

CE Manufacturing multiCap, 80/40/30/20 @ 525VDC x3, as used in the ST70 and ST120 and M125, $35.00 including shipping. One is new, never used, two have about 50hrs on them.
    CE Manufacturing multiCap, 40/40/30/30 @ 450VDC x1, $30.00 including shipping, new, never used.

These are all priced to sell, first in best dressed! If you want multiples, let me know.
    PM me, payment PayPal only, thanks!

The 12BH7's have been sold!
    two WZ68 Weber copper tops have been sold!

rfbro

RCA 12AU7-- BLACKPLATE... GRAYPLATE AND CLEAR TOPS ALL BRANDED CONN,,,,,,,ALSO TUNGSOL FOR SALE

Post by rfbro on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:53 pm

" />
    I HAVE A THE FOLLOWING 12AU7 TUBES FOR SALE
    CONN BRANDED RCA
    12AU7 BLACK PLATES 17..   20.00 EA
    12AU7 CLEAR TOPS 7..   20.00 EA
    12AU7 LONG GRAY PLATE WITH HOLE 19..  12.00 EA
    12AU7 LONG GRAY PLATE NO HOLE 6..   12.00 EA
    12AX7 SHORT GRAY PLATE 4..   14.00 EA
    12AU7 TUNGSOL 5..   12.00 EA
    ALLTUBES DATE FROM THE LATE 50'S
    I AM USING SOME BLACK PLATES IN MY ST 120 AND THEY SOUND VERY NICE
    I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE PIC
    IF YOU CONTACT ME I WILL SEND PHOTOS
    BOB B

deepee99

VPI Traveler with all the bells and whistles

Post by deepee99 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:27 pm

If you're looking for a top-notch turntable, please consider my VPI Traveler. It comes with the dust-cover and feedback dampening base. The table alone cost $1500; the cover and base were another $600 or so. I intend to keep the cartridge, an Ortofon MC3 Turbo, but that could be negotiated.
    I am looking for $1200, all in except the cart, and you pay packing and shipping from 83873. A great opportunity to own a fantastic turntable with all accessories at half the price.
    Why is it for sale? I'm down-sizing, and I like to roll cartridges, which is a genuine pain with the Traveler as the head-shell is not removable from the tone-arm so you have to take the sumbitch half apart to do a swap, then set everything back up. Otherwise, no worries. It tracks beautifully and the long tone-arm is a work of art.
    The plinth is VPI's stock red. Doesn't look bad, even in a wooden room.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:55 am