The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Dynaco VTA tube amp kits, all Tubes4hifi.com products and all Dynakitparts.com products

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Bob Latino
    Admin

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Post by Bob Latino on Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:28 pm

Here in this sticky thread is where you may post any older personal audio related items you may have for sale or you may want. You may NOT advertise any NEW audio related items that you may sell on an ongoing basis on Ebay, Audiogon or any web site. This thread is not to be used for commercial sellers of audio gear. Commercial sellers may, however, advertise any personal used audio gear that they may have. It is helpful if you post a photo of the item. This forum is supposed to be able to host a photo but I have trouble making it work so you will have to host the photo yourself on Photobucket or one of the other free photo hosting web sites. Do not post any ITEMS FOR SALE in the main "basket" of the Dynaco Tube Audio Forum or I will remove the post.

NOTE 1 - If you want to post a FOR SALE item in this thread please hit the "Post Reply" button to add your item IN THIS THREAD. Do not use the "Post New" button. If you hit the "Post New" button, your for sale item will appear in the main body of the forum instead of this thread.

NOTE 2 - After your item has been sold please EDIT your post and mark the item as "SOLD" and I will remove your item from this thread.

Also - After about 1 year I will remove your post whether it has been sold or not ..

Bob

Last edited by Bob Latino on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 13 times in total
    j beede

NOS Quad Cap for PAS

Post by j beede on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:56 am

sold

Last edited by j beede on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    daveshel

Re: Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Post by daveshel on Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:40 pm

PAS parts - front panel and more.

I rebuilt a PAS over the past year and have all the old parts. I don't want to get involved with evilBay, but I'm sure this stuff has some value. Circuit boards, controls, the old style brass front panel, etc.

rsumperl

WANTED: Welbourne Labs kit or PCB for Dynaco

Post by rsumperl on Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:57 pm

Good afternoon,
    I am looking for a Welbourne Labs kit or PCB for the Dynaco ST-70 or MK III.

Thanks
    Ray
    Bob Latino
    Admin

Post by Bob Latino on Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:21 pm

Hi Ray,

Welbourne Labs is no more ... There were many complaints in the past 3 years against Welbourne Labs for taking money and not shipping the products. As a result of the many complaints, Welbourne Labs closed down sometime last year. See links below ..

Welbourne Labs beware

Better Business Bureau and 8 Welbourne Labs complaints

If you are looking for a board for any Dynaco tube amp consider the VTA driver board ..

Bob
    Dave_in_Va

Large lot of GE 6SN7s over on The Gear Page

Post by Dave_in_Va on Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:01 pm

Posted in the wrong place by mistake. Sorry.

22 GE pulls. The pic looks good. The guy is asking $125 but will probably take a little less. No connection and no knowledge of the seller. Strictly a PSA:

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/g-e-6sn7-gt-tubes-working-pulls.1788907/
    j beede

Pair of Penta KT-88 "coke bottles" $70 shipped to US48

Post by j beede on Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:06 pm

I have a pair of Penta KT-88 "coke bottles" that both measure "90" on my B&K 707. $70 includes shipping to US48.

Last edited by j beede on Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    tubes4hifi
    Admin

SP12 preamp with remote control and tone controls

Post by tubes4hifi on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:24 pm

this is my latest creation, and not even on my website yet.
    This is an SP12 that has remote control, with 128 step volume, and 4 channel selection.   The remote also controls display brightness and MUTE.
    It also includes a passive tone control, with bass and treble, up to +/-6db of gain or attenuation.
    Enclosed in a smaller 12x12x4" chassis, makes a nice little package.
    When this goes on my website, the price will be $1150, here I'm offering it for $950, and including free shipping inside the USA.
    PM or email me if interested.

Bob Weston

Dynaco Mark Vi pair for sale

Post by Bob Weston on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:12 pm

I have a pair of Dynaco Mark VI.
    These amps haven't been turned on for probably 30 years.
    1 of the monoblocks is original and still has 8417 tubes.
    The other does not have the tubes. I used to use it as a guitar amp, and a drink was set on top of the screened case and spilled. 15 years ago, my bass player (a professional electronics buff) re-capped the unit and said that it looked fine. However, this unit has not yet been turned-on, and still does not have the 8417s. I'm going to dig it out of storage to see if the other tubes are still intact.
    Honesty being the best policy - I'd like to sell these to someone who appreciates them and who can put them to good use.
    Originally, I used these amps in an elaborate stereo system. I worked at a stereo store then (about 40 years ago), and I was "really into it".
    So I found this forum and thought I'd present this.
    Please email me if you are interested."
    deepee99

U-Turn Custom Orbit Turntable, many extras, $225 + shipping

Post by deepee99 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:10 pm

UP For Sale: One U-Turn Custom Orbit  https://uturnaudio.com/products/orbit-custom  
    turntable. I can't say anything bad about this splendid little machine or the people who make it. I just scored an antique Thorens and need the $$$ to start restoring it.
    Extras include the acrylic platter, cue lever, platter weight, extra counterweight for the tonearm to accommodate heavier cartridges than that stock AT, and cork mat. This along with their standard hinged dust-cover and other gadgetry.
    I have original packing and you'll save an easy $100 over a "brand new" one. Red plinth.
    Buyer pays actual shipping. Cartridge not included. I have an Ortofon 2M Black connected to it but those retail for $795 so that ain't part of the deal.
    PM me for more info or email direct at 999silver@gmail.com.

I will list this on Canuck Audio Mart after one week of it being posted here but for now available exclusively on the Forum.

Last edited by deepee99 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add plinth colour)

doncrossman

Post by doncrossman on Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:30 pm

Hi All
    i am looking for a pair of original a431 trannies so i can complete a set of mono blocks . i know that i can get new ones. i prefer to have originals.
    deepee99

Post by deepee99 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:56 am

Nuttin special here. I have a couple of DACs for sale, solid-state both. If you want to play with the concept before the multi-kilobuck leap, these will bring you up to speed. One is an Emovita Sealth, the other an upgraded Schiiit Biffrost. I'd let both of them go to certified Forum members at half retail, otherwise they go on Fleabay.
    deepee99

Freebies

Post by deepee99 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:03 pm

Gone. Bob/Roy, please delete and tnx.
    I still have the updated Schiit Bifrost if anyone wants to dip his toes into that; will make a good deal. The Emovita already sold, anyway.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:37 pm