The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Post by Bob Latino on Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:28 pm

Here in this sticky thread is where you may post any older personal audio related items you may have for sale or you may want. You may NOT advertise any NEW audio related items that you may sell on an ongoing basis on Ebay, Audiogon or any web site. This thread is not to be used for commercial sellers of audio gear. Commercial sellers may, however, advertise any personal used audio gear that they may have. It is helpful if you post a photo of the item. This forum is supposed to be able to host a photo but I have trouble making it work so you will have to host the photo yourself on Photobucket or one of the other free photo hosting web sites. Do not post any ITEMS FOR SALE in the main "basket" of the Dynaco Tube Audio Forum or I will remove the post.

NOTE 1 - If you want to post a FOR SALE item in this thread please hit the "Post Reply" button to add your item IN THIS THREAD. Do not use the "Post New" button. If you hit the "Post New" button, your for sale item will appear in the main body of the forum instead of this thread.

NOTE 2 - After your item has been sold please EDIT your post and mark the item as "SOLD" and I will remove your item from this thread.

Also - After about 1 year I will remove your post whether it has been sold or not ..

Bob

Last edited by Bob Latino on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 13 times in total
    ericoto

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty Factory Wired PAS-3X with Orginal Dynaco Tubes

Post by ericoto on Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:26 pm

I have an exceptionally clean factory wired Dynaco PAS-3X for sale. I have had for about 20 years, used little, it also includes a wood case.
    Everything is original even has Dynaco labeled telefunken 12AX7 tubes. Listing for $600 or make an offer.

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread EJ-PAS3X
    Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty Re: Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Post by Bob Latino on Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:12 pm

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Latino-chassis

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread 18-and-16-gauge-chassis-TEXT-1280

I have here TWO ONE (These two have been sold) VTA ST-70/ST-120 BLEM stainless steel chassis. Each chassis has a few minor marks on the mirror surface. These are 16 gauge chassis and are heavier duty than other replacement Dynaco ST-70 chassis presently available. New replacement (non BLEM) chassis are $130 - $150 PLUS shipping. Each BLEM chassis comes with a 16 gauge bottom cover. These chassis are identical in size to the original Dynaco ST-70 chassis. An ST-70 tube cage will fit this chassis perfectly. Rubber chassis supports are included but the #6 sheet metal screws (shown in the photo) that hold on the bottom cover are not included. $89 with FREE shipping to anywhere in the USA. I can ship these BLEM chassis outside the USA but International shipping will be at extra cost. Email me directly at > Bob01605(at)aol(dot)com

NOTE > These two chassis have been sold as of 3/16/19 but Email me .. I may have one or two more here ...

Bob

Last edited by Bob Latino on Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:53 am; edited 2 times in total
    bluemeanies
    bluemeanies

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty FS Sovtek KT 88's

Post by bluemeanies on Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:00 am

Hello,
    I am selling a QUAD of Sovtek KT88's
    They may have seen 20hours of play.
    $80.00 with shipping.
    You can message me.
    Thank you,
    Frank
    ureche

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty Re: Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Post by ureche on Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:39 pm

Hello,

I would like to ask, if anyone has a good or defective wz68 in the bin and is willing to sell it to me? I don't really care how much hours it has, as i wan't to rebuild it.

Thanks.
    tubes4hifi
    tubes4hifi
    Admin

Post by tubes4hifi on Thu May 02, 2019 4:02 pm

Sound Valves VTA70 chassis (ST70 without rectifier tube) very good condition $80 or best offer
    (I can have a custom panel made to use the VTA70 driver board for $40)
    black top cover for VTA70-ST70 chassis very good condition $75 or best offer
    Sound Valves power tranformer (same as PA060 but no 5v windings) $80 or best offer

PM or email me, thanks
    Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread D103
    Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread D106
    Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread D101

Last edited by tubes4hifi on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
    tubes4hifi
    tubes4hifi
    Admin

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty lots of miscellanous projects & parts for sale

Post by tubes4hifi on Thu May 30, 2019 6:58 pm

about a dozen boxes of various projects and parts just taking up space in the garage.
    email or PM me . . . .   I'll attempt to list SOME of them . . .
    A - 128 step remote control volume, it's $70 on ebay, I'll take $40 with shipping
    B - Project Sunrise headphone amp, finished and working fine, the kit was $250, asking $125 with shipping
    C - PAIR of dual octal PTP terminal boards, these are $30 each new, asking $30 with shipping
    D - 5 way input selector relay board $20
    E - 4 way input selector relay board $20
    F - Glassware/AIKIDO A3 way volume attenuator stuffed PCB $15
    I - 8 pieces of new Audyn 5.6uF film capacitors  $10
    J - stuffed LITE LS60 preamp PCB NEW $60
    K - stuffed LITE LSKY power supply PCB NEW $30
    L - AnalogMetric 3 band tone control PCB NEW $20
    M - AnalogMetric phono stuffed PCB 4x12AX7 NEW $60

O - 3 available - bare PAS3 VTA power supply boards $10 each
    P - lots of NOS tubes, including 12SN7, 6SN7, 6X5GT, 5670, 5755, 12X4, EL34, KT88, 6L6GC, JAN 5963, 12BH7
    Q - lots of used tubes including Mullard EL34, Tesla EL34, Svetlana winged-C KT88
    R - new 9pin socket savers $10 each
    S - new 5755 to 12AX7 adaptors $10 each
    T - new 6GH8 to 7199 adaptors $10 each

Last edited by tubes4hifi on Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:45 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : updated)
    tubes4hifi
    tubes4hifi
    Admin

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty speaker and XOVER components for Sunflower Redux OB MTM speakers

Post by tubes4hifi on Thu May 30, 2019 7:11 pm

I built a nice pair of Sunflower Redux OB MTM speakers about five years ago and loved them,
    but due to my move last year I torn them apart for the components, too large and heavy to move economically.
    Over $400 worth of speakers and crossover parts at current prices - taking any reasonable offer over $200
    email or PM me
    Shipping cost to be determined but likely to be $60-100.
    Here's the BOM . . .  
    http://www.htguide.com/forum/attachment.php?s=2a52a99e932a16a49e7ef981967c61ef&attachmentid=19128&stc=1&d=1300237519
    The MTM speakers are still mounted to the open baffle piece (but I can take them off and ship separately of course)
    and the MTM portion of the crossover is in a nice cherry stained plywood box.
    See link to the design and photos here . . .
    https://sites.google.com/site/undefinition/diy-sunflowers

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Sunflower2

Last edited by tubes4hifi on Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    VTLJOE

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty Bob Latino VTA ST120 SOLD

Post by VTLJOE on Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:12 pm

Most of you are familiar with this amp, 60 w per channel. Uses 6550 or KT88 . I had this one built 10 months ago with all the upgrades - Best Capacitors - Attenuation pot (so you dont necessarily need a pre amp sounds great straight from the source ) - Auto Bias board ( Greatest thing since sliced bread ) - digital bias voltage Meters installed ( cool bling ) . It was built by one of Bob Latinos builder,s who has decades of experience with RCA & working with Bob . I can provide his name & email address if you like . Basically like new, I spent over $2,100.00 with all the upgrades -- yours for $1,200.00 + shipping.  I have gone thru several other amps over the past year and had to spend almost twice as much to find something I liked better & it is better only by a small margin . If I had it all to do over again I would have stopped with this amp & call it good enough , because it does perform way above it price range !

6550 - Sovtek

12AU7 - USA made nationals

5AR4 - China or JJ brand your choice

I have been lurking here for about a year but dont post for I have little to contribute .

To reassure you that I am an honest seller you can find me on Ebay for 15 years under the username Saltyhook  Also I am a regular on the Klipsch forum for many years with the name Cornman .
     Any more questions on Amplifier I will be happy to help . I can Email you photos of Amp .

Last edited by VTLJOE on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    tubes4hifi
    tubes4hifi
    Admin

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty more goodies

Post by tubes4hifi on Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:54 pm

lots more goodies for sale . . .
    Pete Millett NuTube buffer, assembled & tested, $50
    AnalogMetric phono stuffed PCB 4x12AX7 NEW $60
    stuffed LITE LS60 preamp PCB NEW $60
    stuffed LITE LSKY power supply PCB NEW $30
    AnalogMetric 3 band tone control PCB NEW $20
    ESP phono and sub-sonic filter NEW $50
    Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread 21
    Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread 51
    Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread 52
    Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread 42
    Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread 53
    Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread 15

email or PM me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:01 am