The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Post by Bob Latino on Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:28 pm

Here in this sticky thread is where you may post any older personal audio related items you may have for sale or you may want. You may NOT advertise any NEW audio related items that you may sell on an ongoing basis on Ebay, Audiogon or any web site. This thread is not to be used for commercial sellers of audio gear. Commercial sellers may, however, advertise any personal used audio gear that they may have. It is helpful if you post a photo of the item. This forum is supposed to be able to host a photo but I have trouble making it work so you will have to host the photo yourself on Photobucket or one of the other free photo hosting web sites. Do not post any ITEMS FOR SALE in the main "basket" of the Dynaco Tube Audio Forum or I will remove the post.

NOTE 1 - If you want to post a FOR SALE item in this thread please hit the "Post Reply" button to add your item IN THIS THREAD. Do not use the "Post New" button. If you hit the "Post New" button, your for sale item will appear in the main body of the forum instead of this thread.

NOTE 2 - After your item has been sold please EDIT your post and mark the item as "SOLD" and I will remove your item from this thread.

Also - After about 1 year I will remove your post whether it has been sold or not ..

Bob

Last edited by Bob Latino on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 13 times in total
    ericoto

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty Factory Wired PAS-3X with Orginal Dynaco Tubes

Post by ericoto on Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:26 pm

I have an exceptionally clean factory wired Dynaco PAS-3X for sale. I have had for about 20 years, used little, it also includes a wood case.
    Everything is original even has Dynaco labeled telefunken 12AX7 tubes. Listing for $600 or make an offer.

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread EJ-PAS3X
    Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty Re: Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Post by Bob Latino on Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:12 pm

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Latino-chassis

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread 18-and-16-gauge-chassis-TEXT-1280

I have here TWO ONE (These two have been sold) VTA ST-70/ST-120 BLEM stainless steel chassis. Each chassis has a few minor marks on the mirror surface. These are 16 gauge chassis and are heavier duty than other replacement Dynaco ST-70 chassis presently available. New replacement (non BLEM) chassis are $130 - $150 PLUS shipping. Each BLEM chassis comes with a 16 gauge bottom cover. These chassis are identical in size to the original Dynaco ST-70 chassis. An ST-70 tube cage will fit this chassis perfectly. Rubber chassis supports are included but the #6 sheet metal screws (shown in the photo) that hold on the bottom cover are not included. $89 with FREE shipping to anywhere in the USA. I can ship these BLEM chassis outside the USA but International shipping will be at extra cost. Email me directly at > Bob01605(at)aol(dot)com

NOTE > These two chassis have been sold as of 3/16/19 but Email me .. I may have one or two more here ...

Bob

Last edited by Bob Latino on Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:53 am; edited 2 times in total
    bluemeanies
    bluemeanies

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty FS Sovtek KT 88's

Post by bluemeanies on Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:00 am

Hello,
    I am selling a QUAD of Sovtek KT88's
    They may have seen 20hours of play.
    $80.00 with shipping.
    You can message me.
    Thank you,
    Frank
    ureche

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty Re: Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Post by ureche on Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:39 pm

Hello,

I would like to ask, if anyone has a good or defective wz68 in the bin and is willing to sell it to me? I don't really care how much hours it has, as i wan't to rebuild it.

Thanks.
    tubes4hifi
    tubes4hifi
    Admin

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty more goodies

Post by tubes4hifi on Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:54 pm

lots more goodies for sale . . .

AnalogMetric phono stuffed PCB 4x12AX7 NEW $60
    stuffed LITE LS60 preamp PCB NEW $60
    stuffed LITE LSKY power supply PCB NEW $30

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread 51
    Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread 52
    Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread 42

email or PM me

Last edited by tubes4hifi on Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bennytehcat
    bennytehcat

Post by bennytehcat on Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:21 pm

So, I have a few things here that need to find a new home.  I bought nearly all the parts needed to make a clone of my VTA ST-70 build.  The following is available:

Chassis, New, "Blemished", from Bob
    PCB (2010 edition), from Bob
    All PCB Components
    (3) PCB Tube Sockets
    (3) Chassis Tube Sockets
    Fuse Holder
    Input Jacks
    (2) Gold Plated 'black' color binding posts
    Clear Acrylic PCB shield (not shown on my link above, but I had a few laser burned)
    All Internal wiring

You would need, big stuff like transformers, chokes, tubes, can cap, some misc hardware, and a few other small things to complete the kit.

I have receipts for everything, asking $200 shipped to anywhere in the 48-states. If you want to follow my design/build, I would be more than happy to also provide all my data sheets, additional pictures, contacts for the bigger stuff and other odd bits.
    hrudu90

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty WTB a pair 7199 tubes

Post by hrudu90 on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:00 am

Hello,

Would like to enjoy my original and restored Dynaco ST70 for a few more years.
    So, if you have some strong 7199 tubes laying around please contact me.

I would appreciate very much!

Gin
    deepee99
    deepee99

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty SOLD KT-88 Garage Sale SOLD SOLD SOLD

Post by deepee99 on Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:57 pm

SOLD. ALL GONE except a few Shu Guang CV-181 and KT88-ts still here.

I am ruthlessly culling my herd of Chinese, Russian and authentic British GEC KT-88s. I'm not using them and they've got to go to clear space up for yet another buying binge I feel coming on . . .
    The British KT-88s are mostly Genalex Gold Monarchs. All run fine in my amplifier but I've not matched them beyond that. Most have all shiny silver getter flashing, or a small halo. The two that have about half the flashing left are still good for another 3,000-5,000 hours I would guess.
    As to the new stuff, I have mainly Gold Lions all purchased from Jim McShane. Most have never seen a tube socket.
    Ditto a slew of ShuGuang and PSVane KT-88s, all top grade.
    I've one quad of Teslovak KTA-88s that are new but of questionable origin. They claim to be made in Czechoslovakia, but likely came from China. Heavy buggers, but they sound like any other KT-88 in my amp.
    I also have a few extra old-stock 6SN7 and 6SN7xx for octal driver and pre-amp boards.
    PM me with your shopping list and we'll arrive at a price that works for both of us.
    Thanks,
    Dave

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:12 am