The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Dynaco VTA tube amp kits, all Tubes4hifi.com products and all Dynakitparts.com products

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Bob Latino
    Admin

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Post by Bob Latino on Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:28 pm

Here in this sticky thread is where you may post any older personal audio related items you may have for sale or you may want. You may NOT advertise any NEW audio related items that you may sell on an ongoing basis on Ebay, Audiogon or any web site. This thread is not to be used for commercial sellers of audio gear. Commercial sellers may, however, advertise any personal used audio gear that they may have. It is helpful if you post a photo of the item. This forum is supposed to be able to host a photo but I have trouble making it work so you will have to host the photo yourself on Photobucket or one of the other free photo hosting web sites. Do not post any ITEMS FOR SALE in the main "basket" of the Dynaco Tube Audio Forum or I will remove the post.

NOTE 1 - If you want to post a FOR SALE item in this thread please hit the "Post Reply" button to add your item IN THIS THREAD. Do not use the "Post New" button. If you hit the "Post New" button, your for sale item will appear in the main body of the forum instead of this thread.

NOTE 2 - After your item has been sold please EDIT your post and mark the item as "SOLD" and I will remove your item from this thread.

Also - After about 1 year I will remove your post whether it has been sold or not ..

Bob

Last edited by Bob Latino on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 13 times in total

bluemeanies

B&W 804S speakers

Post by bluemeanies on Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:15 pm

Up for sale a pair of B&W804S speakers. Speakers and grills are in mint condition. I have the original boxes and manuals also jumper cables.
    I prefer local pickup in the PA area. Delaware county Folsom Pa 19033
    Cash or Paypal with friends or buyer adds 3% additional charges for PayPal fee.

$2400.00

junkjer

SCA-35 bottom panel needed

Post by junkjer on Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:38 pm

Hi- I'm hoping to find a couple of bottom panels for SCA-35s without having to buy the whole chassis. Even if you don't have one, ideas on where I could find them are welcome. Thanks.

dynaco_redd

WANTED! Dynaco ST-35 working or not.. Need a winter project

Post by dynaco_redd on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:02 am

I am looking for a dynaco st-35 to restore or build over this winter. If you have one you could spare please let me know thank-you for your time. I really would like an old original one but will consider all.. thanks

j beede

6550 and KT-88 tubes

Post by j beede on Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:52 pm

I will never use these...

JJ KT-88 NIB MP
    Svetlana 6550 NIB MP
    trio of unbranded Chinese 6550, no box

I have only tested these tubes by installing once in a MkIII to see if they bias okay. All passed that basic check. Boxes show some wear from having me check to see what's inside once a year or so...

Make an offer for all 7 tubes.

Maakuo

Re: Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Post by Maakuo on Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:21 pm

Hi!

I'm sure members here are aware of Bob Latino and his excellent vacuum tubes amplifiers. Here for sale is a brand new M-125 Monoblock which you can read about on Bob Latino's website for the specifications. They have 125 Watts per channel!

These amps sound AWESOME! They've got about 45 minutes of playing time. ALL tubes are BRAND NEW.

The cost to make these Monoblocks are $2,900.

Tubes included are:

- Tung-sol KT-120 Matched Quad x8 (four in each side).

- Mullard GZ-33 1960's NOS Rectifier tube (one on each side).

- 12BH7 EH (Electro-Harmonix) (two for each side).

The GZ-33 Mullard came from Switzerland and tested by their technician and my technician. They are brand new with full life and cost me $280.

The other tubes cost me $466.

That's $746 bonus onto these amps which cost me $3,646 total!!

I repeat, I am selling these for $2,300. Local pick up is preferred but shipping can work.

Comes with custom made dust cover!!

Last edited by Maakuo on Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Maakuo

Post by Maakuo on Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:40 pm

If you send me a private message, I can link you plenty of pictures. I'm also selling this on a forum called AudioKarma, whom I've been with for a long time. People there know me. I also have 100% feedback on EBay. My location is Houston, Texas.

Thanks!

maz

WTB

Post by maz on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:07 pm

Hello All,
    I'm looking for a good and working set (2 or 4) of KT-88's or (4)KT-120's

I'm having some issues with my amp and need to see if my current tubes are cooked.

Please reply/test or call 908-705-1267 or email ekamazillo@gmail.com

I have no preference of brand, the tube must be in guaranteed perfect working order.

Thanks!
    James

wgallupe

Post by wgallupe on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:40 pm

Hi,

Selling my beloved ST-120 (so I can fund the purchase of a pair of VTA MK3 monoblocks). I am the original owner/builder. The amp and tubes are less than two years old. Options include the power supply and Russian coupling cap upgrades. I made some changes to personalize it:

Added a cover plate to hide the driver board and a face plate for a more 'traditional' look. Both ordered from Front Panel Express.
    Added four jacks on the top surface instead of using the front mounted octal sockets for bias power access points.
    Input signal enters from the back and goes straight to the driver board using a fixed length of VH Audio Pulsar cable. (My favorite for DIY interconnects).
    Moved the power switch to the front panel.
    Transformer covers are nickel plated.  

The (4) Tungsol KT120 power tubes, (3) RCA Cleartop 12au7 driver tubes and (1) Weber WZ68 Rectifier are included. All are, of course used but working fine. I am willing to sell the amp without the tubes if preferred. (I can use the tubes in the future monoblocks).

$1100 with tubes, $1000 without tubes. I'll cover shipping to continental USA. See my feedback on eBay, AudiogoN and Audio Asylum. My ID is wgallupe for all three.

More pics requested so here goes:

Last edited by wgallupe on Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

tubes4hifi
    Admin

T-shirt and hats

Post by tubes4hifi on Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:48 pm

leftover excess inventory, $12 each including shipping (in USA), just PM or email me, thanks
    only two size Large, and one size Small left

Last edited by tubes4hifi on Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bob Latino
    Admin

Post by Bob Latino on Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:57 am

I have three ONE 16 gauge stainless steel VTA M-125 BLEM chassis. Each chassis has a few minor marks on it. (The marks can probably be buffed out if you want to work on the chassis a little) These chassis may also be painted to cover any minor mark .... Chassis bottom cover and 4 chassis supports included. Great for a Mark III type amp or a custom guitar amp. $70 each + $15 shipping = $85 shipped to anywhere in the USA. Canada or worldwide shipping would be higher. Send me a PM through the forum here if you are interested ...

Bob

Last edited by Bob Latino on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

deepee99

Tyler Acoustics Decade Decade 12Xs

Post by deepee99 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:13 pm

These are the finest speakers I have ever owned, but Tyler has up-kicked his top of the line and I gotta try them.
    http://www.tyleracoustics.com/Decade%20X.html
    Mine don't have that finish; they are in the http://www.oakwoodveneer.com/wood-veneer/kewazinga.html finish which you can look up on his website. It was a $1000 option and drop-dead beautiful.
    I will let them go for $6K plus shipping -- they were $8800 plus the $1000 finish, and we upgraded the tweeters as well to millenniums, which was another $500. So, basically half-price so I can create a new speaker Jones.
    If you can front the shipping, (200lbs each) I will accept payments. Expect a month's wait while the H-1s are getting built and I'll have the right cartons for them.

j beede

NOS Quad Cap for PAS

Post by j beede on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:56 am

I have a couple spare NOS Rubycon "quad caps" that you might use in your PAS or other low B+ project. 20/20/20/20µF @ 450V. These days I prefer to use project-specific cap boards for my projects. How about $30 for a pair + $5 for shipping to your US48 address?

They may be a little nicked up from rolling around in a parts drawer for a few years.

Send PM if interested

" />

wgallupe

Post by wgallupe on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:29 pm

At the request of an interested party, I added some pics to my listing above (post no. 9)

Wayne

vtshopdog

SP-12 FULLY STUFFED PCB FOR SALE - $45.00

Post by vtshopdog on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:10 pm

I did a full rework of my SP/PH-12 this spring.  Started out wanting to install some Mundorfs and, well, one thing led to another and pretty soon it made more sense to purchase a new PCB from Roy rather than rework the existing board.

So here for sale is a stuffed, soldered and functioning SP-12 preamp board (no tubes).  

$45.00 plus USPS which should be under $10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:31 am

Current date/time is Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:31 am