The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Dynaco VTA tube amp kits, all Tubes4hifi.com products and all Dynakitparts.com products

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Bob Latino
    Admin

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Post by Bob Latino on Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:28 pm

Here in this sticky thread is where you may post any older personal audio related items you may have for sale or you may want. You may NOT advertise any NEW audio related items that you may sell on an ongoing basis on Ebay, Audiogon or any web site. This thread is not to be used for commercial sellers of audio gear. Commercial sellers may, however, advertise any personal used audio gear that they may have. It is helpful if you post a photo of the item. This forum is supposed to be able to host a photo but I have trouble making it work so you will have to host the photo yourself on Photobucket or one of the other free photo hosting web sites. Do not post any ITEMS FOR SALE in the main "basket" of the Dynaco Tube Audio Forum or I will remove the post.

NOTE 1 - If you want to post a FOR SALE item in this thread please hit the "Post Reply" button to add your item IN THIS THREAD. Do not use the "Post New" button. If you hit the "Post New" button, your for sale item will appear in the main body of the forum instead of this thread.

NOTE 2 - After your item has been sold please EDIT your post and mark the item as "SOLD" and I will remove your item from this thread.

Also - After about 1 year I will remove your post whether it has been sold or not ..

Bob

Last edited by Bob Latino on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 13 times in total

TMadden

Re: Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Post by TMadden on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:10 pm

For sale we have the prototype  of our newest phono preamp, the PH20. This is an enhanced, fully balanced version of the excellent PH16. It has the same FET/triode cascode front end for high gain with low noise, but in a balanced configuration with constant current sources, followed by a differential amp with a current sink for perfect linearity, then a symmetrical output buffer stage with super low 150 ohm output impedance! RIAA EQ is split between the first and second stages just like the PH16, giving flat response from 20Hz to 50KHz. The input impedance is 47K ohms, suitable for MM cartridges. There is no hum, and very little tube hiss, the tubes are low noise selected E88CC's.   Asking $800, which is what we have invested with materials and labor.
    " />" />" />" />

j beede

Dynaco (Panor) HT adapter

Post by j beede on Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:08 pm

Dynaco HT controller. $60 shipped to your US48 address. Send PM.

beatboy77

FS: M125 Mono Blocks

Post by beatboy77 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:05 pm

***PRICE LOWERED***

Selling a recently acquired pair of M125's Assembled by AudioBill. Both are in excellent condition and come with all tubes (12bh7's), minus the output tubes. I am asking $1600 plus shipping.

Josh

Last edited by beatboy77 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

bluemeanies

B&W 804S speakers

Post by bluemeanies on Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:15 pm

Up for sale a pair of B&W804S speakers. Speakers and grills are in mint condition. I have the original boxes and manuals also jumper cables.
    I prefer local pickup in the PA area. Delaware county Folsom Pa 19033
    Cash or Paypal with friends or buyer adds 3% additional charges for PayPal fee.

$2400.00

pedrocols

Post by pedrocols on Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:52 pm

I have a pair of MG12 for local sale.  If you in the Western Massachusetts area you are more than welcome to listen to the speakers before you buy.  However, it will be challenging to set them up properly because I already have a set of speakers in its place. Nevertheless, you still can listen to them to make sure they are in perfect working condition.  I did upgrade the crossover with outboard passive crossovers.  I still have the original crossover components if you interested.  The physical condition is decent but the socks are open from the bottom so I could connect the new crossovers.  The asking price is $800.

pcrosewood

Wanted: Pas-3 regulator

Post by pcrosewood on Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:09 pm

Hello All,
    I'm new here and new to tube gear. Last week I picked up an ST-70 and pas-3 preamp both in original condition. Problem is the power regulator ( or is it a transformer?) for the pas-3 is fried. I know most people upgrade to better power supply and I'm hoping someone has the old original they're willing to part with. I will probably upgrade both the st-70 and pas-3 in the future but first I'd like to enjoy them in their original condition. So, if someone has what I'm looking for, I'd love to hear from you. This is a great site and am happy to have found it.
    Cheers and all the best,
    Paul

DynakitParts
    Admin

Post by DynakitParts on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:32 pm

pcrosewood wrote:Hello All,
    I'm new here and new to tube gear. Last week I picked up an ST-70 and pas-3 preamp both in original condition. Problem is the power regulator ( or is it a transformer?) for the pas-3 is fried. I know most people upgrade to better power supply and I'm hoping someone has the old original they're willing to part with. I will probably upgrade both the st-70 and pas-3 in the future but first I'd like to enjoy them in their original condition. So, if someone has what I'm looking for, I'd love to hear from you. This is a great site and am happy to have found it.
    Cheers and all the best,
    Paul

Paul...A new PAS PA-211 power transformer costs only $34.50 from dynakitparts. A used power transformer is not a good idea....like an old pair of underwear.

Kevin

junkjer

SCA-35 bottom panel needed

Post by junkjer on Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:38 pm

Hi- I'm hoping to find a couple of bottom panels for SCA-35s without having to buy the whole chassis. Even if you don't have one, ideas on where I could find them are welcome. Thanks.

dynaco_redd

WANTED! Dynaco ST-35 working or not.. Need a winter project

Post by dynaco_redd on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:02 am

I am looking for a dynaco st-35 to restore or build over this winter. If you have one you could spare please let me know thank-you for your time. I really would like an old original one but will consider all.. thanks

pedrocols

No Longer For Sale

Post by pedrocols on Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:29 pm

Hi guys I have for sale my beloved pair of Magnepan 1.7 speakers. The new member of the family (AKA girlfriend) already complaining about how much space these take. So the asking price is $1,700 and includes Mye Stands which those alone cost $600. As you can see in the pic the speakers are well into the room. No shipping as I do not have the boxes. Available for local pick up only in the Western Massachusetts area. Thanks!

Last edited by pedrocols on Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

j beede

6550 and KT-88 tubes

Post by j beede on Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:52 pm

I will never use these...

JJ KT-88 NIB MP
    Svetlana 6550 NIB MP
    trio of unbranded Chinese 6550, no box

I have only tested these tubes by installing once in a MkIII to see if they bias okay. All passed that basic check. Boxes show some wear from having me check to see what's inside once a year or so...

Make an offer for all 7 tubes.

Maakuo

Post by Maakuo on Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:21 pm

Hi!

I'm sure members here are aware of Bob Latino and his excellent vacuum tubes amplifiers. Here for sale is a brand new M-125 Monoblock which you can read about on Bob Latino's website for the specifications. They have 125 Watts per channel!

These amps sound AWESOME! They've got about 45 minutes of playing time. ALL tubes are BRAND NEW.

The cost to make these Monoblocks are $2,900.

Tubes included are:

- Tung-sol KT-120 Matched Quad x8 (four in each side).

- Mullard GZ-33 1960's NOS Rectifier tube (one on each side).

- 12BH7 EH (Electro-Harmonix) (two for each side).

The GZ-33 Mullard came from Switzerland and tested by their technician and my technician. They are brand new with full life and cost me $280.

The other tubes cost me $466.

That's $746 bonus onto these amps which cost me $3,646 total!!

I repeat, I am selling these for $2,300. Local pick up is preferred but shipping can work.

Comes with custom made dust cover!!

Last edited by Maakuo on Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Maakuo

Post by Maakuo on Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:40 pm

If you send me a private message, I can link you plenty of pictures. I'm also selling this on a forum called AudioKarma, whom I've been with for a long time. People there know me. I also have 100% feedback on EBay. My location is Houston, Texas.

Thanks!

daveshel

Post by daveshel on Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:37 pm

Maakuo wrote:If you send me a private message, I can link you plenty of pictures. I'm also selling this on a forum called AudioKarma, whom I've been with for a long time. People there know me. I also have 100% feedback on EBay. My location is Houston, Texas.

Thanks!

Many of us are on AK as well. I let my subscription to BarterTown lapse because I didn't sell enough to justify it. And this forum is more tightly focused on the stuff I'm interested in, and hosted by guys who sell great products.

bubbasweet

Wanted 2 Mk3's

Post by bubbasweet on Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:55 pm

Looking for 2 MK3 amplifiers preferably in Canada in really good condition. Looking for originality and really nice chrome like my ST70 .THX

maz

WTB

Post by maz on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:07 pm

Hello All,
    I'm looking for a good and working set (2 or 4) of KT-88's or (4)KT-120's

I'm having some issues with my amp and need to see if my current tubes are cooked.

Please reply/test or call 908-705-1267 or email ekamazillo@gmail.com

I have no preference of brand, the tube must be in guaranteed perfect working order.

Thanks!
    James

deepee99

Post by deepee99 on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:26 pm

maz wrote:Hello All,
    I'm looking for a good and working set (2 or 4) of KT-88's or (4)KT-120's

I'm having some issues with my amp and need to see if my current tubes are cooked.

Please reply/test or call 908-705-1267 or email ekamazillo@gmail.com

I have no preference of brand, the tube must be in guaranteed perfect working order.

Thanks!
    James

Maz, I have a couple of GL KT-88s I could part with. PM me on this board and we can talk.
    Problem with tubes is you can't "guarantee" them. Some fail within 10 hours; others will run flawlessly for 10k hours. Some leave the house in "perfect working order," then UPS air-drops them and they're scrambled when they get to your place.
    My free advice is, first, check your bias to make sure the tubes are the problem. If the bias is all over the place you've got a larger problem. Second would be to get a new pair from Jim McShane. But if you've got a bias circuit that's out of whack, don't blame him. You can ruin the best of tubes in a couple of minutes if bias is not set correctly. Try cranking the bias setting down to, say, .5/tube (1.0 on a pair) and see if that doesn't settle things down.

Dave_in_Va

PSA NOS Quad of USA Tung Sol 6550 $550

Post by Dave_in_Va on Mon May 30, 2016 1:54 pm

They're over on The Gear Page (mostly guitar geek stuff)....

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/nos-matched-quad-tung-sol-6550-memorial-holiday-weekend-blowout.1701192/#post-22026929

I have no connection with the seller.

(I want them badly but I have a feeling they would be overkill for my VTA ST70.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:32 pm

Current date/time is Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:32 pm