The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Dynaco VTA tube amp kits, all Tubes4hifi.com products and all Dynakitparts.com products

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Bob Latino
    Admin

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Post by Bob Latino on Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:28 pm

Here in this sticky thread is where you may post any older personal audio related items you may have for sale or you may want. You may NOT advertise any NEW audio related items that you may sell on an ongoing basis on Ebay, Audiogon or any web site. This thread is not to be used for commercial sellers of audio gear. Commercial sellers may, however, advertise any personal used audio gear that they may have. It is helpful if you post a photo of the item. This forum is supposed to be able to host a photo but I have trouble making it work so you will have to host the photo yourself on Photobucket or one of the other free photo hosting web sites. Do not post any ITEMS FOR SALE in the main "basket" of the Dynaco Tube Audio Forum or I will remove the post.

NOTE 1 - If you want to post a FOR SALE item in this thread please hit the "Post Reply" button to add your item IN THIS THREAD. Do not use the "Post New" button. If you hit the "Post New" button, your for sale item will appear in the main body of the forum instead of this thread.

NOTE 2 - After your item has been sold please EDIT your post and mark the item as "SOLD" and I will remove your item from this thread.

Also - After about 1 year I will remove your post whether it has been sold or not ..

Bob

Last edited by Bob Latino on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 13 times in total

j beede

6550 and KT-88 tubes

Post by j beede on Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:52 pm

I will never use these...

JJ KT-88 NIB MP
    Svetlana 6550 NIB MP
    trio of unbranded Chinese 6550, no box

I have only tested these tubes by installing once in a MkIII to see if they bias okay. All passed that basic check. Boxes show some wear from having me check to see what's inside once a year or so...

Make an offer for all 7 tubes.

Maakuo

Re: Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Post by Maakuo on Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:21 pm

Hi!

I'm sure members here are aware of Bob Latino and his excellent vacuum tubes amplifiers. Here for sale is a brand new M-125 Monoblock which you can read about on Bob Latino's website for the specifications. They have 125 Watts per channel!

These amps sound AWESOME! They've got about 45 minutes of playing time. ALL tubes are BRAND NEW.

The cost to make these Monoblocks are $2,900.

Tubes included are:

- Tung-sol KT-120 Matched Quad x8 (four in each side).

- Mullard GZ-33 1960's NOS Rectifier tube (one on each side).

- 12BH7 EH (Electro-Harmonix) (two for each side).

The GZ-33 Mullard came from Switzerland and tested by their technician and my technician. They are brand new with full life and cost me $280.

The other tubes cost me $466.

That's $746 bonus onto these amps which cost me $3,646 total!!

I repeat, I am selling these for $2,300. Local pick up is preferred but shipping can work.

Comes with custom made dust cover!!

Last edited by Maakuo on Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Maakuo

Post by Maakuo on Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:40 pm

If you send me a private message, I can link you plenty of pictures. I'm also selling this on a forum called AudioKarma, whom I've been with for a long time. People there know me. I also have 100% feedback on EBay. My location is Houston, Texas.

Thanks!

maz

WTB

Post by maz on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:07 pm

Hello All,
    I'm looking for a good and working set (2 or 4) of KT-88's or (4)KT-120's

I'm having some issues with my amp and need to see if my current tubes are cooked.

Please reply/test or call 908-705-1267 or email ekamazillo@gmail.com

I have no preference of brand, the tube must be in guaranteed perfect working order.

Thanks!
    James

j beede

NOS Quad Cap for PAS

Post by j beede on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:56 am

I have a couple spare NOS Rubycon "quad caps" that you might use in your PAS or other low B+ project. 20/20/20/20µF @ 450V. These days I prefer to use project-specific cap boards for my projects. How about $30 for a pair + $5 for shipping to your US48 address?

They may be a little nicked up from rolling around in a parts drawer for a few years.

Send PM if interested

" />

daveshel

Post by daveshel on Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:40 pm

PAS parts - front panel and more.

I rebuilt a PAS over the past year and have all the old parts. I don't want to get involved with evilBay, but I'm sure this stuff has some value. Circuit boards, controls, the old style brass front panel, etc.

rsumperl

WANTED: Welbourne Labs kit or PCB for Dynaco

Post by rsumperl on Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:57 pm

Good afternoon,
    I am looking for a Welbourne Labs kit or PCB for the Dynaco ST-70 or MK III.

Thanks
    Ray

Bob Latino
    Admin

Post by Bob Latino on Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:21 pm

Hi Ray,

Welbourne Labs is no more ... There were many complaints in the past 3 years against Welbourne Labs for taking money and not shipping the products. As a result of the many complaints, Welbourne Labs closed down sometime last year. See links below ..

Welbourne Labs beware

Better Business Bureau and 8 Welbourne Labs complaints

If you are looking for a board for any Dynaco tube amp consider the VTA driver board ..

Bob

Peter W.

Post by Peter W. Yesterday at 12:03 pm

I did a bit of an inventory Sunday afternoon, after finishing a few restorations - and came to find out that I have at this moment on the Surplus Shelf:

One Dynaco FM3, aligned and clean. New power-supply individual caps.
    Three (3) Dynaco ST120s, all working, two restored with TIP mods, one fully checked and recapped as needed.
    One Dynaco ST80 - also checked and recapped as needed, with Factory TIP mod.
    Two (2) Dynaco PAT4s checked and fully operational.

I have not priced them yet - eBay prices are all over the place, and given the stuff I see there, probably not good indicators.

Pictures available on request, of course. And I am open to reasonable offers. Trying to cull the herd somewhat.

One Note: I have a fully upgraded FM3 that is a keeper - and I am seriously considering doing the same to the one listed herein. I figure I will be purchasing the parts on Friday (12/9). whereupon the cost will go up by the cost of the parts + shipping.

I am also willing to trade for certain items that are US or Euro made, and of not-so-recent vintage. And that range-of-interest is pretty wide. Please PM if interested. I am located in southeastern PA (Philadelphia area), and have no problems with direct pick-up and playing the items for a potential buyer if necessary.

tubes4hifi
    Admin

PAT4 front panel and MUCH MUCH more various projects

Post by tubes4hifi Yesterday at 1:39 pm

I've got a PAT4 front panel in average used condition, $15 plus shipping

Keep eyes posted here for year-end cleaning. I've got probably a dozen projects either never done or half done.
    Also will be closing out my inventory on SP9 preamp boards (and all the rest of the parts for a complete preamp).

Some of those projects are a phono preamp using 6 -12AX7 tubes that handles both MC and MM inputs.

Also have undone projects for a fully FET phono preamp that handles both MC and MM inputs.

Also a FET output buffer to add to a DAC or passive preamp.

Two full quad sets of 12SN7 tubes (12v version of 6SN7) one set RCA and one set Sylvania, both 60s era NOS or nearly NOS

tubes4hifi
    Admin

PAS3 chassis in nice condition

Post by tubes4hifi Yesterday at 3:34 pm

no faceplate, but bottom cover, top cover (black) and chassis. $40 OBO

Bob Latino
    Admin

Post by Bob Latino Today at 10:37 am

I have here a few VTA ST-70/ST-120 mirror polished stainless steel BLEMISHED chassis with their included bottom covers. These are the same heavy duty 16 gauge chassis that are used on the VTA ST-70 and ST-120 tube amp kits. The original Dynaco ST-70 chassis was made of a thinner 18 gauge metal and weighs 1 1/4 pounds LESS than this chassis. If you have an original or aftermarket tube cage, your tube cage will fit this chassis perfectly as this chassis has the exact same dimensions as the original Dynaco chassis. Each chassis has a few minor scratches here and there which are difficult to show on the mirrored surface. These chassis also do not have the original chassis markings silk screened on the front and rear face. If they were not blemished and had the original lettering on the front, each chassis would retail for $130 USD PLUS shipping. $89 each with FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the USA. Outside the USA > Email me for shipping costs. Send any inquiries or sales requests directly to me at my regular Email address > Bob01605(at)aol(dot)com

Bob

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:58 pm

Current date/time is Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:57 pm