The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Dynaco VTA tube amp kits, all Tubes4hifi.com products and all Dynakitparts.com products

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Bob Latino
    Admin

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Post by Bob Latino on Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:28 pm

Here in this sticky thread is where you may post any older personal audio related items you may have for sale or you may want. You may NOT advertise any NEW audio related items that you may sell on an ongoing basis on Ebay, Audiogon or any web site. This thread is not to be used for commercial sellers of audio gear. Commercial sellers may, however, advertise any personal used audio gear that they may have. It is helpful if you post a photo of the item. This forum is supposed to be able to host a photo but I have trouble making it work so you will have to host the photo yourself on Photobucket or one of the other free photo hosting web sites. Do not post any ITEMS FOR SALE in the main "basket" of the Dynaco Tube Audio Forum or I will remove the post.

NOTE 1 - If you want to post a FOR SALE item in this thread please hit the "Post Reply" button to add your item IN THIS THREAD. Do not use the "Post New" button. If you hit the "Post New" button, your for sale item will appear in the main body of the forum instead of this thread.

NOTE 2 - After your item has been sold please EDIT your post and mark the item as "SOLD" and I will remove your item from this thread.

Also - After about 1 year I will remove your post whether it has been sold or not ..

Bob

Last edited by Bob Latino on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 13 times in total

tubes4hifi
    Admin

new phono preamps for sale

Post by tubes4hifi on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:58 pm

I've got some a phono preamp for sale that isn't part of my regular offerings.
    This is a PH9, uses four 12AX7 in a CCDA configuration and sounds excellent.
    I can sell you stuffed tested PCB, or I can put it in new chassis to look identical to a brand new PH16,
    Price reduced to $200 for the PH9 board without tubes (fully assembled and tested).   PAT4 chassis with new custom faceplate $150.  
    New PH16 style chassis with new front and rear machined/engraved panels $200.
    Please rely via email or PM, not in this for sale thread, thanks.

still for sale as of December 4, 2015

Last edited by tubes4hifi on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:40 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : price reduction)

TMadden

Re: Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Post by TMadden on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:10 pm

For sale we have the prototype  of our newest phono preamp, the PH20. This is an enhanced, fully balanced version of the excellent PH16. It has the same FET/triode cascode front end for high gain with low noise, but in a balanced configuration with constant current sources, followed by a differential amp with a current sink for perfect linearity, then a symmetrical output buffer stage with super low 150 ohm output impedance! RIAA EQ is split between the first and second stages just like the PH16, giving flat response from 20Hz to 50KHz. The input impedance is 47K ohms, suitable for MM cartridges. There is no hum, and very little tube hiss, the tubes are low noise selected E88CC's.   Asking $800, which is what we have invested with materials and labor.
    " />" />" />" />

willemakeit

FM 3 T-5 DISCRIMINATOR

Post by willemakeit on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:39 pm

I am in need of a F-5 DISCRIMINATOR for a Dynaco FM-3
    THANKS

MontanaWay

Post by MontanaWay on Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:25 pm

MontanaWay wrote:I have a bunch of tubes and multi caps for sale which are surplus to me.
    All have been tested on my Hickok KS 15750 and all are well above minimums!

12AU7's as follows: Sencore, made in Japan, x2
    Sencore, made in USA, x4
    CBS, x1
    Dumont, x1
    GE, x1
    Sylvania, x3
    Tube Doctor, x2

Price for the 12AU7's, $8.00 per tube including shipping.

----------------------------------------

SOLD!

12BH7's as follows : Ge, x6
    Sylvania, x2
    Price for the 12BH7's, also $8.00 per tube including shipping.

CBS Hytron 5Y3 rectifier tube, x1, new, never used, $30.00 including shipping.

Weber Copper top WZ68 x 5, new, never used, $20.00 per unit including shipping......2 sold, now 3 left

CE Manufacturing multiCap, 80/40/30/20 @ 525VDC x3, as used in the ST70 and ST120 and M125, $35.00 including shipping. One is new, never used, two have about 50hrs on them.
    CE Manufacturing multiCap, 40/40/30/30 @ 450VDC x1, $30.00 including shipping, new, never used.

These are all priced to sell, first in best dressed! If you want multiples, let me know.
    PM me, payment PayPal only, thanks!

The 12BH7's have been sold!
    two WZ68 Weber copper tops have been sold!

rfbro

RCA 12AU7-- BLACKPLATE... GRAYPLATE AND CLEAR TOPS ALL BRANDED CONN,,,,,,,ALSO TUNGSOL FOR SALE

Post by rfbro on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:53 pm

" />
    I HAVE A THE FOLLOWING 12AU7 TUBES FOR SALE
    CONN BRANDED RCA
    12AU7 BLACK PLATES 17..   20.00 EA
    12AU7 CLEAR TOPS 7..   20.00 EA
    12AU7 LONG GRAY PLATE WITH HOLE 19..  12.00 EA
    12AU7 LONG GRAY PLATE NO HOLE 6..   12.00 EA
    12AX7 SHORT GRAY PLATE 4..   14.00 EA
    12AU7 TUNGSOL 5..   12.00 EA
    ALLTUBES DATE FROM THE LATE 50'S
    I AM USING SOME BLACK PLATES IN MY ST 120 AND THEY SOUND VERY NICE
    I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE PIC
    IF YOU CONTACT ME I WILL SEND PHOTOS
    BOB B

Dale Stevens

Post by Dale Stevens on Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:14 pm

WTB: Dynaco rack mount assembly brackets used to 19" rackmount the PAT 4, 5 and the solid state turners. Need two. Dale

rfbro

4 Sale KLIPSCH FORTE ll LITE OAK FINISH

Post by rfbro on Thu May 28, 2015 11:09 pm

I am selling my Lite Oak Klipsch Forte speakers they are about 17 years old and in very nice condition and sound sweet with my st 120...
    however time to down size i am asking 600.00...I live in vancouver Wa local pic up only....send me an email if interested and i will send pictures...
    BOB B Sad

dougmon

VTA-70, SP-10, tubes for sale (edit)

Post by dougmon on Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:31 am

I have a VTA-70 and an SP-10 for sale. Sad You can see pictures of them here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/100379403@N06/sets/72157654114299326

EDIT: I will sell these separately.

VTA-70 w/capacitor upgrades and original tubes: $1230 originally, $850 OBO
    SP-10 Preamp (built by Troy Madden, has an Alps volume control and toggle switches instead of slide switches.) I _think_ $900 originally. $650 OBO
    Two NOS Capacitors, one a Mullard, one labelled "Scott Realistic Lifetime Warranty" $50
    One quad SED =C= 6L6GC. Four billion US. Or best offer. I really don't know what these are worth.
    2 Mullard CV4003s These go for about $95 apiece, I'll sell the pair for $120.

Buyer pays shipping from 94611.

If no one is very interested, these will go on Audiogon. Or something...

Last edited by dougmon on Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:11 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Shipping conditions, now will sell separately.)

j beede

Dynaco (Panor) HT adapter

Post by j beede on Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:08 pm

Dynaco HT controller. $60 shipped to your US48 address. Send PM.

beatboy77

FS: M125 Mono Blocks

Post by beatboy77 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:05 pm

***PRICE LOWERED***

Selling a recently acquired pair of M125's Assembled by AudioBill. Both are in excellent condition and come with all tubes (12bh7's), minus the output tubes. I am asking $1600 plus shipping.

Josh

Last edited by beatboy77 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

bluemeanies

B&W 804S speakers

Post by bluemeanies on Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:15 pm

Up for sale a pair of B&W804S speakers. Speakers and grills are in mint condition. I have the original boxes and manuals also jumper cables.
    I prefer local pickup in the PA area. Delaware county Folsom Pa 19033
    Cash or Paypal with friends or buyer adds 3% additional charges for PayPal fee.

$2400.00

pedrocols

Post by pedrocols on Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:52 pm

I have a pair of MG12 for local sale.  If you in the Western Massachusetts area you are more than welcome to listen to the speakers before you buy.  However, it will be challenging to set them up properly because I already have a set of speakers in its place. Nevertheless, you still can listen to them to make sure they are in perfect working condition.  I did upgrade the crossover with outboard passive crossovers.  I still have the original crossover components if you interested.  The physical condition is decent but the socks are open from the bottom so I could connect the new crossovers.  The asking price is $800.

pcrosewood

Wanted: Pas-3 regulator

Post by pcrosewood on Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:09 pm

Hello All,
    I'm new here and new to tube gear. Last week I picked up an ST-70 and pas-3 preamp both in original condition. Problem is the power regulator ( or is it a transformer?) for the pas-3 is fried. I know most people upgrade to better power supply and I'm hoping someone has the old original they're willing to part with. I will probably upgrade both the st-70 and pas-3 in the future but first I'd like to enjoy them in their original condition. So, if someone has what I'm looking for, I'd love to hear from you. This is a great site and am happy to have found it.
    Cheers and all the best,
    Paul

DynakitParts
    Admin

Post by DynakitParts on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:32 pm

pcrosewood wrote:Hello All,
    I'm new here and new to tube gear. Last week I picked up an ST-70 and pas-3 preamp both in original condition. Problem is the power regulator ( or is it a transformer?) for the pas-3 is fried. I know most people upgrade to better power supply and I'm hoping someone has the old original they're willing to part with. I will probably upgrade both the st-70 and pas-3 in the future but first I'd like to enjoy them in their original condition. So, if someone has what I'm looking for, I'd love to hear from you. This is a great site and am happy to have found it.
    Cheers and all the best,
    Paul

Paul...A new PAS PA-211 power transformer costs only $34.50 from dynakitparts. A used power transformer is not a good idea....like an old pair of underwear.

Kevin

Current date/time is Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:49 pm