The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

amp /eq rack, thermo control fans built into top shelf

tajanes
    tajanes

amp /eq rack, thermo control fans built into top shelf  Empty amp /eq rack, thermo control fans built into top shelf

Post by tajanes Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:13 pm

Here is a link to my latest project. I wanted to provide cooling for my amp; primarily for the power tubes, the power trans and rectifier temp.

I'm bi-amping employing a miniDSP, the top speaker unit is a single driver audio nirvana (tapered side vented) covering ~220Hz up driven by my tube amp, the base unit is a horn unit I made being driven by my acurus 150. The fans are extremely quiet (sold by ac infinity).

https://picasaweb.google.com/106422093326548327697/October292015
    bluemeanies
    bluemeanies

amp /eq rack, thermo control fans built into top shelf  Empty Re: amp /eq rack, thermo control fans built into top shelf

Post by bluemeanies Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:07 pm

Nice and efficient.
    I noticed the GRACE m902...that company makes very nice equipment...sturdy, well built and very well thought out products that are MORE than efficient.
    I own the Grace m920...purchased on Massdrop
    tajanes
    tajanes

amp /eq rack, thermo control fans built into top shelf  Empty Re: amp /eq rack, thermo control fans built into top shelf

Post by tajanes Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:14 pm

yea, I'm very happy with my 902, and understand the 920 has an improved dac

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:12 am