The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

Tube temperature

MarcVBelgium
    MarcVBelgium

Tube temperature Empty Tube temperature

Post by MarcVBelgium Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:15 am

Friends, I know it is somewhere in these pages, but I cannot find it.... One post that I have seen is a picture of a ST-70 or ST-120 with working temperatures of all the tubes..

Can someone point me in the right direction. I want to comfort someone who is afraid that temp will kill the tubes and is thinking of putting a fan on them, which is wrong IMHO.....

Thanks
    Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

Tube temperature Empty Re: Tube temperature

Post by Bob Latino Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:34 am

MarcVBelgium wrote:Friends, I know it is somewhere in these pages, but I cannot find it.... One post that I have seen is a picture of a ST-70 or ST-120 with working temperatures of all the tubes..

Can someone point me in the right direction. I want to comfort someone who is afraid that temp will kill the tubes and is thinking of putting a fan on them, which is wrong IMHO.....

Thanks

Hi Marc,

That link is below .. Note > the link is 9 years old and shows the older version of the VTA driver board ...

Heat readings in a VTA ST-120 amp

Bob

MarcVBelgium likes this post

MarcVBelgium
    MarcVBelgium

Tube temperature Empty re : Tube temperature

Post by MarcVBelgium Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:47 am

Many thanks Bob

Sponsored content

Tube temperature Empty Re: Tube temperature

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:41 am