The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

FM-1 Multiplexer Board anyone have one for sale?

bubbasweet
    bubbasweet

FM-1 Multiplexer Board anyone have one for sale? Empty FM-1 Multiplexer Board anyone have one for sale?

Post by bubbasweet Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:22 pm

FM-1 Multiplexer Board anyone have one for sale?
    jwb474

FM-1 Multiplexer Board anyone have one for sale? Empty Re: FM-1 Multiplexer Board anyone have one for sale?

Post by jwb474 Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:24 am

Hello,
    What you need to find is a FMX-3 upgrade kit. It contains the pwb, all parts including the needed stereo volume control, Emm801 stereocator tube, lens inset. This does lack the stereo volume control with the "Pull for Mono" switch.
    I have without any luck been looking for this kit for my collection along with the FMA-2 insert amplifier.
    It mite be best to look for a FM3 on E-bay and part it out.
    Once you do get all the stuff you may want to visit this site: https://dynacodesigns.wordpress.com/fm-3-kits-and-parts/  I got all of the upgrade sets around 8 years ago and they are worth while. He may still be selling them.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:34 pm