The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

12AX7s needed

wharf-creek

12AX7s needed Empty 12AX7s needed

Post by wharf-creek Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:54 am

I could use a handful or two of 12AX7 tubes. I'm NOT looking for audiophile grade tubes, definitely NOT 'the good stuff'...... I do a lot of testing and local repair. I most often simply 'give away' tubes like 12AX7s because I've had so many over the years that they've not really had any great value to me. I'm not talking about tubes like Mr. Latino's Dynaco Tele tubes. But, things like 'pulls' from old guitar amps....and other pulls from dead radios and tv's etc. I used to have boxes of them. Some may have been microphonic...and some may have been weaker than others. But, all were 'usable' ...... and that's what I'm looking for now. I don't care if they were made in Russia, China, India, or Yugoslavia! As long as they're usable, I'll be happy. I'll gladly pay postage....and even up to a couple of bucks each for the tubes, as long as there's some kind of 'quantity' involved, like 5 or 10. I don't want to pay a bunch of $5 postage bills on 1 tube at a time. I'm sure you get the picture! Anyway, I can be reached at Wharf_Creek at Hotmail dot com, and I REALLY appreciate any help that can be offered!! Kindly, Tom D.
    DynakitParts
    DynakitParts

12AX7s needed Empty Re: 12AX7s needed

Post by DynakitParts Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Hi Tom,
    I know I have your address somewhere...Send me an email with
    your current address and (2) tubes will mail to you no charge.

Best regards,

Kevin @ Dynakit

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:35 pm