The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

3 posters

Stereo 70 PC-3 cover

j beede
    j beede

Stereo 70 PC-3 cover Empty Stereo 70 PC-3 cover

Post by j beede Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:29 pm

Did I read here that dynakitparts is offering (or planning to offer) a reproduction of the steel PC-3 board cover for the Stereo 70 like the one came with the ST-70A? Anything ever come of that? Is someone selling the plexiglass cover that I've seen on occasion?
    ...j
    Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

Stereo 70 PC-3 cover Empty Re: Stereo 70 PC-3 cover

Post by Bob Latino Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:54 pm

Hi,

I think that Roy Mottram at the tubes4hifi web site has some stock on the plexiglass driver board cover for the VTA driver board. Roy's plexiglass board cover will not fit the stock board. Check with Kevin at Dynakitparts about any stock driver board covers that he may have now or coming soon ..

Bob
    Roy Mottram
    Roy Mottram
    Admin

Post by Roy Mottram Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:31 pm

I don't have any in stock but can have them custom made anytime, either aluminum or plexiglass, to fit either a stock ST70 or a VTA70 mod, around $40 for the cover.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:08 am