The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

+8
ltusler
ron12n33
jsl1234
Artie
MechEngVic
rsumperl
tubes4hifi
Bob Latino
12 posters

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Post by Bob Latino Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:28 pm

Here in this sticky thread is where you may post any older personal audio related items you may have for sale or you may want. You may NOT advertise any NEW audio related items that you may sell on an ongoing basis on Ebay, Audiogon or any web site. This thread is not to be used for commercial sellers of audio gear. Commercial sellers may, however, advertise any personal used audio gear that they may have. It is helpful if you post a photo of the item. Use a free photo hosting web sites like PostImage.com to host your image(s). Please give a PRICE for the item(s) you that you list here. Do not post any ITEMS FOR SALE in the main "basket" of the Dynaco Tube Audio Forum or I will remove the post.

NOTE 1 - If you want to post a FOR SALE item in this thread please hit the "Post Reply" button to add your item IN THIS THREAD. Do not use the "Post New" button. If you hit the "Post New" button, your for sale item will appear in the main body of the forum instead of this thread.

NOTE 2 - After your item has been sold please EDIT your post and mark the item as "SOLD" and I will remove your item from this thread.

Also - After about 1 year I will remove your post whether it has been sold or not ..

Bob

Last edited by Bob Latino on Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:18 pm; edited 15 times in total
    tubes4hifi
    tubes4hifi
    Admin

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty summer clearance sale

Post by tubes4hifi Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:06 pm

still available as of November 2022

preamp prototype, no tubes, 120 step digital volume control with remote control (same one used in $5000+ preamps), 4 inputs
           in a 12x12x3" chassis, blue flourescent display  was $300, price reduced to $250
    Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Z13

Roy    
    Tubes4HiFi.com

Last edited by tubes4hifi on Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:49 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : update)

BeerRover likes this post

rsumperl

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty AB-Q-ST70-ST120 auto bias module (Free, just pay postage)

Post by rsumperl Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:25 pm

Hello everyone,
       I have a new AB-Q-ST70-ST120 auto bias module that came in a kit I ordered. I have no intentions of using it. It will come with all hardware and instructions for use.
    Just pay for USPS Priority mail, if not in the trash it will go on 09/18.... I do ask if you use PayPal that you "handle" the fees. Thanks!
    Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
    Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Img_0313Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Img_0314

Thanks
    Ray
    E-Mail: compcar59@outlook.com (not for PayPal)
    Cell: 208.271.6932 (Please 8am to 8pm MT only)

Last edited by rsumperl on Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:36 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : price change)
    MechEngVic
    MechEngVic

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty Re: Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Post by MechEngVic Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:01 pm

Dave_in_Va wrote:{Edit: 12/13/21 Still got 'em. I installed a quad of these in my VTA ST 70 and they sound great. Couldn't tell the difference between these and the previous xf2 set.}

Made by Mullard Blackburn UK. Labeled Amperex. I think the xf3 would indicate about 1974.

I'm not a tube dealer. I bought a batch of these so I could make sure I had Mullards for my VTA ST 70 until the lights go out. Of course, I now have too many.

These are about the highest quality tubes you can get for an ST 70. I read that these are 10,000 hour tubes but I read that on the internet soooo...

(The boxes are a bit worn with one missing the top flap.)

If you have an older Dynaco these should be fine. For reference I indicated the current draw on each tube in case you want to use these in a Marshall guitar amp or something. They are fairly well matched. I matched them up using a four can Weber Bias Rite with the tubes in a Vox AC 100.

The price including priority mail in the USA is $600 or swap for a quad of RCA black plate 6L6GC

Sorry about the washed out pics. The sunlight was very bright. The last pic was supposed to show the Mullard "holes" in the guide pins.

(I also have a couple of matched pairs.)

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread MQi1ktl

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread TenOtgt

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread TudaMlt

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread 7qgqujW

Do you still have more than one quad?
    Artie

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty Re: Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Post by Artie Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:51 am

This is a Dynaco PC-3 driver board, with tube markings of 7199 and "JWP 86" in the middle. Appears to have never been used.

$18 OBO, shipped CONUS.

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Dynaco-PC-3-board-01

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Dynaco-PC-3-board-02
    rsumperl

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty 2x VTA M-125 chassis, 2x VTA M-125 Noval driver w/components & tubes

Post by rsumperl Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:34 am

Good evening everyone,
    I'm selling the following: 2x VTA M-125 chassis, 2x VTA M-125 Noval driver w/components & tubes. Just received a few days ago from Roy and decided I'm going in a different direction. I believe I paid close to $500.
    Selling for $275 and I'll pay shipping. Just don't need the stuff lying around.
    Need pictures, just ask.

Thanks
    Ray
    compcar59@outlook.com
    jsl1234
    jsl1234

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty FS: Bob Latino VTA 120 Amp and custom cabinet $1695

Post by jsl1234 Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:48 am

New price! Have to sell to fund watch hobby.

VTA ST-120 with all upgraded options--upgraded driver board caps, auto bias board, upgraded speaker binding posts, driver board cover, upgraded volume control/attenuator, upgraded a/c switch.

Professionally wired and assembled, encased in custom solid walnut panels.

Unit includes original set of 6550s tubes (approx. 250 hours), a matched set of Tungsol driver tubes, the original driver tubes and a new JJ 5AR4/GZ34 Rectifier Tube. Also included is a Variac that was purchased for the use with the amp.

Unit sounds wonderful and is lovely to look at.

PRICE $1295 Firm

New pre-built units are OUT OF STOCK until the SUMMER at a cost of $1,900 and that is without all of the upgrades and custom cabinet-- this is your chance to have a better than new ST120 at less than cost over new yet with more features.

Local pick up in Richmond VA only. If you pick up in Richmond I will throw in my VARIAC. Am also willing meet 1/2 to WashDC or Norfolk areas. If you're local to Richmond metro I'm willing to bring to your place to audition the amp with your speakers in your listening space (I've sold all the rest of my gear).

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Front10
    Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Rear10
    Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Side10
    Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Inside10

Last edited by jsl1234 on Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

ttownscott likes this post

ron12n33

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty FS: New Raw Printed Circuit Boards for the M125 monoblock

Post by ron12n33 Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:03 pm

I happen to have a total of four brand new, raw (never been soldered) driver PCBs (Printed Circuit Boards)
    for the M125 monoblock, that I have no use for. Such a PCB will come in handy for any M125 owner, as a
    future proofing spare, just in case...

If anyone wants a photo, I'll be happy to provide one, though I assume any potential buyer already
    knows exactly what this PCB looks like.

Price is $25 each (buy one or more), including 1st class mailing.
    If a buyer wants another form of shipping and/or added insurance, I'll be happy to oblige - at the
    buyer's expense. Any question? Email me (ra.ah@comcast. net).

-- Ron
    ltusler

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty For Sale VTA ST-70

Post by ltusler Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:55 pm

11-12-22
    Amp is still available, willing to negotiate on pricing and shipping.

VTA ST-70
    Built by me in 04/2018

Volume control, capacitor, and yellow sheet mod upgrades.

Currently running 8/16 ohm outputs, will change back to 8/4 if requested.

Tubes included:
    1 new 5AR4, Made in China
    1 in use Mullard GZ33, 1 new, both purchased from Upscale Audio 3/2020
    4 used Shuguang EL34, from original kit probably 100 hours on them
    6 used Electro Harmonix KT-88, some won't bias properly
    4 new Electro Harmonix C6A7, purchased at Tube Depot, just installed
    3 used RCA 12AU7, 2 in use, 1 has slight hum
    1 used Electro Harmonix 12AU7, in use

New Auto Bias kit, not installed

$1600.00, shipping cost to be added.  Shipping from 55373.

Please PM me with your email address for pictures.

Last edited by ltusler on Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated, still for sale)
    bluemeanies
    bluemeanies

Post by bluemeanies Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:12 pm

Up for sale…two quads of KT120’s..USED
    Price $350.00

Cannot post pics..large files..will send to to email.
    ESL-57

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty Dynaco amp parts including MagneQuest OPT’s

Post by ESL-57 Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:02 pm

After a long period of deliberation, I have decided to sell amplifier parts that were going to be used towards mono versions of the Dynaco ST-35. I had been accumulating parts over the last 4 years or so and decided to let them go. Initially, I was going to try to sell the parts separately, but life’s too short to agonize over this way of doing it. That’s why I’m selling everything - all or nothing.
    Parts are included for Gillespie’s EFB for individual bias of each tube. Also, parts included for tube rectification. Original was solid state.

(2) MagneQuest MS6 nickel pinstripe OPT’s - perfect for any push-pull EL84 amp that requires 8 and 16 ohm taps. Never used, just looked at! $500 - 10% = $450

Vacuum tubes - (4) SOVTEK EL84M — matched quad, never used. $80 - 10% = $72
    (4) NOS GE EL84 — matched quad, never used. $100 - 10% = $90
    (4) TAD EL84-STR — matched quad, never used. $100 - 10% = $90

(2) EH 12DW7 — never used. $50 - 10% = $45
    (4) NOS GE 12DW7 — never used $70 - 10% = $63
    (2) TUNG-SOL 5AR4 — never used $80 - 10% = $72
    (2) NOS GE 5AR4 — hard to find at a decent price. $100 - 10% = $90

MONO PARTS

(2) Hammond 270DX PT’s - 550 VCT (275-0-275), 5V 2A, 6.3 V 3A. $180 - 10% = $162

(2) Hammond 159S chokes - 4H 225mA. $60 - 10% = $54

(2) Clarity Cap TC600 film power caps - 4 pole 70uF 600VDC. $90 - 10% = $81

(2) Clarity Cap TC600 film power caps - 4 pole 50uF 600VDC. $80 - 10% = $72

(2) Clarity Cap TC600 film power caps - 2 pole 55uF 600VDC. $60 - 10% = $54

(2) Neotech NC-P311 male power cord connector. $40 - 10% = $36

(2) Neotech NC-P302 female power cord IEC. $40 - 10% = $36

8’ DH Labs Encore 14 AWG power cord w/ screen. $40 - 10% = $36

(2) Eichman Phonopod RCA plugs. $60 - 10% = $54

(2) Furutech FI-03 IEC fused power inlet. $40 - 10% = $36

All resistors (Allen Bradley, Mills, TKD, Caddock, etc.) caps (Russian PIO, Musicap), trimmer pots, switches, solder tags, mounting rings for Clarity Caps, wiring (Jupiter cloth, Neotech solid core, etc.), screws, washers, tube sockets, everything needed for complete mono amps (except chassis) will be included free of cost if you want everything that’s been listed.

As you can see, I have taken 10% off everything which I think is generous since everything is new. Amp parts comes out to $1071, and tubes another $522. (The one exception I’ll consider is to offer the amp parts separately and tubes separately.)Total cost is $1071 + $522 = $1593. I will sell parts separately for $1000 and tubes for $500. For $1400 you can have everything.

NOTE: shipping from southern Ontario

Last edited by ESL-57 on Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total
    ESL-57

Post by ESL-57 Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:45 am

If the MagneQuest OPT’s are too much, I can omit them and then ask for $500 for parts. That does not include the chassis or tubes. Dynakit 565 OPT’s would be needed at a lower cost than the MagneQuests.
    Tasso

Post by Tasso Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:56 pm

Wanted one VTA M-125 tube amplifier KT88 tubeamp. I just need one mono amp to be used for a center channel speaker. Thanks Tasso
    StereoGaryo
    StereoGaryo

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty Dynaco MKIII amplifiers for sale

Post by StereoGaryo Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:58 pm

I have four MKIII amplifiers for sale. Two have the cloth lead transformers and two have plastic.
    One pair was working when I last fired them up around thirty years ago and have been in storage ever since. That pair has the Boak bias/balance mod of which I installed back then. The other pair were modded by Mike Moffat years ago when he started building Theta products. That pair does not work and are un-tested. No tubes. Price is firm and for cash only. They are located in North Orange County, Southern California. Pick up in person since I will not ship. I will shoot some pictures this week and you can email me if so desired:
    gary@hi5stereo.com
    $400.00 cash only for all four!
    ESL-57

Post by ESL-57 Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:46 pm

Never used PA-774 power transformer for ST-35. One of the 9 leads has been trimmed back 1 1/2” in anticipation of a build that never happened.

$110 if you can find one, but you can  have this one for $75.

SHIPPING from southern Ontario

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread 43a01810

Last edited by ESL-57 on Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jsl1234
    jsl1234

Post by jsl1234 Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:50 pm

SOLD please feel free to delete. Thanks .

VTA ST-120 with all upgraded options--upgraded driver board caps, auto bias board, upgraded speaker binding posts, driver board cover, upgraded volume control/attenuator, upgraded a/c switch.

Professionally wired and assembled, encased in custom solid walnut panels.

Unit sounds wonderful and is lovely to look at.

Input cable, original set of 6550s tubes (approx. 250 hours), a matched set of Tungsol driver tubes, the original driver tubes and a new 5AR4/GZ34 Rectifier Tube. Local pickup bonus—VARIAC power with digital readout if local pickup in Richmond VA.

NEW PRICE $1,195 OBO plus shipping (in US lower 48 probably at least $75-$125 via FedX). I really need to sell this....

This price is a steal given the cost of a new assembled unit? Would love some feedback as to why it's not moving?
    Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Dd6db610
    Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread 49040110
    Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Bce71c10

Last edited by jsl1234 on Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:39 am