The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Post by Bob Latino on Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:28 pm

Here in this sticky thread is where you may post any older personal audio related items you may have for sale or you may want. You may NOT advertise any NEW audio related items that you may sell on an ongoing basis on Ebay, Audiogon or any web site. This thread is not to be used for commercial sellers of audio gear. Commercial sellers may, however, advertise any personal used audio gear that they may have. It is helpful if you post a photo of the item. This forum is supposed to be able to host a photo but I have trouble making it work so you will have to host the photo yourself on Photobucket or one of the other free photo hosting web sites. Do not post any ITEMS FOR SALE in the main "basket" of the Dynaco Tube Audio Forum or I will remove the post.

NOTE 1 - If you want to post a FOR SALE item in this thread please hit the "Post Reply" button to add your item IN THIS THREAD. Do not use the "Post New" button. If you hit the "Post New" button, your for sale item will appear in the main body of the forum instead of this thread.

NOTE 2 - After your item has been sold please EDIT your post and mark the item as "SOLD" and I will remove your item from this thread.

Also - After about 1 year I will remove your post whether it has been sold or not ..

Bob

Last edited by Bob Latino on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 13 times in total
    bennytehcat
    bennytehcat

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty Re: Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Post by bennytehcat on Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:21 pm

So, I have a few things here that need to find a new home.  I bought nearly all the parts needed to make a clone of my VTA ST-70 build.  The following is available:

Chassis, New, "Blemished", from Bob
    PCB (2010 edition), from Bob
    All PCB Components
    (3) PCB Tube Sockets
    (3) Chassis Tube Sockets
    Fuse Holder
    Input Jacks
    (2) Gold Plated 'black' color binding posts
    Clear Acrylic PCB shield (not shown on my link above, but I had a few laser burned)
    All Internal wiring

You would need, big stuff like transformers, chokes, tubes, can cap, some misc hardware, and a few other small things to complete the kit.

I have receipts for everything, asking $200 shipped to anywhere in the 48-states. If you want to follow my design/build, I would be more than happy to also provide all my data sheets, additional pictures, contacts for the bigger stuff and other odd bits.
    hrudu90

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty WTB a pair 7199 tubes

Post by hrudu90 on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:00 am

Hello,

Would like to enjoy my original and restored Dynaco ST70 for a few more years.
    So, if you have some strong 7199 tubes laying around please contact me.

I would appreciate very much!

Gin
    Dave_in_Va
    Dave_in_Va

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty NOS quad Mullard xf3 EL34 VTA ST 70 power tubes

Post by Dave_in_Va on Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:18 pm

{Edit: 5/7/20 Still got 'em.}

Made by Mullard Blackburn UK. Labeled Amperex. I think the xf3 would indicate about 1972.

I'm not a tube dealer. I bought a batch of these so I could make sure I had Mullards for my VTA ST 70 until the lights go out. Of course, I now have too many.

These are about the highest quality tubes you can get for an ST 70. I read that these are 10,000 hour tubes but I read that on the internet soooo...

(The boxes are a bit worn with one missing the top flap.)

If you have an older Dynaco these should be fine. For reference I indicated the current draw on each tube in case you want to use these in a Marshall guitar amp or something. They are fairly well matched. I matched them up using a four can Weber Bias Rite with the tubes in a Vox AC 100.

The price including priority mail in the USA is $415.

Sorry about the washed out pics. The sunlight was very bright. The last pic was supposed to show the Mullard "holes" in the guide pins.

(I also have a couple of matched pairs.)

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread MQi1ktl

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread TenOtgt

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread TudaMlt

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread 7qgqujW

Last edited by Dave_in_Va on Thu May 07, 2020 7:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
    j beede
    j beede

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty Dynaco Mk6 tube monoblocks

Post by j beede on Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:49 pm

A pair of Dyna Mk VI a.k.a. Mark 6. I listen to them at least weekly... they play nicely and are well behaved. Fair cosmetics. Meters work. Meter illumination works. Stock circuitry with 6U8 inputs using plug-in adapters in place of 7199. A working set of eight 8714 output tubes is included. They may be run with two 8714 in each amp like a VTA-120 for cooler running in the summer months :-) $2000. For purchase and pick-up in NorCal.

Last edited by j beede on Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added details)
    gtmcgar1

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty wanted to buy - mark iii chassis and base

Post by gtmcgar1 on Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:36 am

Looking for a mark iii chassis and base any condition, this is for repainting so condition not too important.
    I could buy new but trying to make a pair.

regards Gordon
    MechEngVic
    MechEngVic

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty Re: Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread

Post by MechEngVic on Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:55 am

WANTED TO BUY: BLACKBURN MADE 6GH8A TUBES

Please dig through your tube stashes for any Blackburn 6GH8A tubes. They are mostly Amperex brand, made by Mullard, Blackburn. I'm willing to buy many if you have them. Or a single. Would really prefer unused NOS. I know a bunch of these have got to be sitting in someone's old TV tube stock, because they were used for that a lot. But they are also the signal tubes for my Dynaco ST-70 Series II, and they are the best sounding of all the 6GH8A's I've tried. I don't want any of the Holland or French made, just the Blackburns. This is your chance to get rid of tubes you will probably never use and make a few bucks. Designation: AAC4, factory code: Bxxx. Thanks.

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread HsUo6hD

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread 09uK7tR

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread YIic4sI
    tubes4hifi
    tubes4hifi
    Admin

Post by tubes4hifi on Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:03 pm

sellers, don't forget to edit or delete your post when it's sold
    audiobill

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty ST-70 or ST 120 Cage for sale

Post by audiobill on Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:37 pm

Vintage ST70 cover, brown.  Also fits ST120.

I didn't repaint it since some may want the "vintage" look.

Some rust inside, not structural.

$35 plus actual shipping via paypal.

Thanks,

Bill

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Img_0310
    Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Img_0311
    xagu

Post by xagu on Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:05 pm

Hello Bill.
    I am interested in the dynaco cage.
    I don't know how private messages are sent in the forum.
    If you are so kind and still have the cage, you can contact me in my email ...

natxot(at)hotmail.com

I take this opportunity to greet all foreros, since this is my first message.

thanks
    ikir

Post by ikir on Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:40 pm

If anyone would like to sell their M-125s monoblocks - please let me know Very Happy
    tubes4hifi
    tubes4hifi
    Admin

Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread Empty Don Sachs model 2 preamp (premium version of SP14)

Post by tubes4hifi on Mon May 18, 2020 10:52 pm

for sale, this is a 3 year old preamp in good working condition, been thoroughly checked by myself and all is good and works perfect.
    Some minor cosmetic scuffs here and there but nothing distracting from the overall good looks.
    This preamp sold for $2200 new, with the 64 step Khozmo remote, all film caps in the B+ power supply, and a pair of XLR inputs along with four RCA line level inputs, 2 pairs of outputs,
    with Mundorf 0.33uF silver-oil capacitors and russian K40Y.
    Asking $1400 which will include free shipping in 48 states USA, and a 6 month warranty on parts and labor, all tubes included but no warranty on the tubes. Email me (or PM) for purchase via PayPal payment.
    This preamp was the one owned by David Bond who many know from this forum (and passed away a few months ago).
    Place FOR SALE or WANTED audio related items in this STICKY thread DS2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 25, 2020 7:16 pm