The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

3 posters

PBS Series "Soundbreaking" - this week and through Nov. 25

Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

PBS Series "Soundbreaking" - this week and through Nov. 25 Empty PBS Series "Soundbreaking" - this week and through Nov. 25

Post by Bob Latino Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:47 pm

PBS has a new series called "Soundbreaking" which actually starts TONIGHT at 10 PM Eastern. There will be EIGHT episodes and they will be repeating episodes. Below is the schedule (including repeats) for the New England area with all EASTERN times. Check your local PBS station for the actual times the programs will be on in your area.

Painting with Sound Tue. Nov 15 at 10:00 PM
    The Human Instrument Wed. Nov 16 at 10:00 PM
    The Human Instrument Thu. Nov 17 at 4:00 AM
    Going Electric        Thu. Nov 17 at 10:00 PM
    Four on the Floor   Fri. Nov 18 at 10:00 PM
    The Recording Artist Sun. Nov 20 at 1:00 AM
    Painting with Sound Sun. Nov 20 at 2:00 AM
    The Human Instrument Sun. Nov 20 at 3:00 AM
    Going Electric        Sun. Nov 20 at 4:00 AM
    Four on the Floor   Sun. Nov 20 at 5:00 AM
    The World Is Yours Mon. Nov 21 at 10:00 PM
    The World Is Yours Tue. Nov 22 at 3:00 AM
    The World Is Yours Tue. Nov 22 at 5:00 AM
    Sound and Vision        Tue. Nov 22 at 10:00 PM
    I Am My Music        Wed. Nov 23 at 10:00 PM
    I Am My Music        Fri. Nov 25 at 3:00 AM

Read more about each of the 8 episodes at the link below .. I am going to watching tonight at 10 PM

Soundbreaking Series episodes on PBS

Bob

PBS Series "Soundbreaking" - this week and through Nov. 25 Empty Re: PBS Series "Soundbreaking" - this week and through Nov. 25

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:28 pm

excellent!...just shared it on our FB page and will record it tonight!, thanks Bob!
    wildiowa

PBS Series "Soundbreaking" - this week and through Nov. 25 Empty Re: PBS Series "Soundbreaking" - this week and through Nov. 25

Post by wildiowa Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:04 am

Last night I ran across a 1974 Soundstage production of blues greats on PBS, maybe the first one they did of that series. Johnny Winter with long white hair flowing, Buddy Miles on drums, Pinebox Perkins, Dr. John, many others AND both Muddy Waters and Willie Dixon. I didn't know what the heck I was watching at first, the more people I saw on there the more I couldn't believe they were all on one stage together at one time. And everyone was so young. I don't think this has been broadcast for many many years they had to renew the rights and royalties with everyone's estate so it took awhile. Even though I am near Omaha and this is Buddy's hometown he was the one that was most miscast in the whole deal...sometime I will relay the tragic decline and fall of Buddy Miles here locally if anyone is interested....anyway, some interesting stuff on PBS. With the over-the-air digital subchannels I am seriously considering cutting the cable cord, just seems there is less and less of interest for the $70 a month I'm paying.
    bluemeanies
    bluemeanies

PBS Series "Soundbreaking" - this week and through Nov. 25 Empty Soundbreaking

Post by bluemeanies Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:27 pm

DVR...ALL EPISODES!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:35 am