The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

Triode Boards

WPFW893FM

Triode Boards Empty Triode Boards

Post by WPFW893FM Sun May 12, 2019 2:09 pm

Has anyone ever put Triode boards on there MK IV amps in place of the stock boards if so how did you find the sound when complete.
    893FM
    Roy Mottram
    Roy Mottram
    Admin

Triode Boards Empty Re: Triode Boards

Post by Roy Mottram Tue May 14, 2019 3:47 pm

haven't heard the TriodeEL boards, but in case you didn't know I do supply VTA mod boards for the MK4 amps.
    Maybe you're the one that ordered them from me a few days ago?
    located just below the MK3 boards on my MK3 page   www.tubes4hifi.com/MK3.htm

Triode Boards MK4v18
    WPFW893FM

Post by WPFW893FM Wed May 15, 2019 9:50 am

thanks for the reply no these boards were bought over a year ago stuffed and put in place of the original boards (that I kept) along with quad caps and all related caps and resistors. It is of course nicer then the originals just due to age I am sure. And the other work done. Just thought others might have tried the boards at some point and had some experience with them. I always felt the amps were nice when in proper working order, they do seem to push very well. I have a pair of Bozak 4000s being pushed at this moment very fine. They too needed work. complete new crossovers and yes I saved the original crossovers.
    W893

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:35 pm