The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

Tubes IN STOCK - Tung-Sol, Gold Lion, Electro-Harmonix, Svetlana, Sovtek, JJ

Dan W
    Dan W
    Admin

Tubes IN STOCK - Tung-Sol, Gold Lion, Electro-Harmonix, Svetlana, Sovtek, JJ Empty Tubes IN STOCK - Tung-Sol, Gold Lion, Electro-Harmonix, Svetlana, Sovtek, JJ

Post by Dan W Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:55 pm

All,

I have updated the tube page with available tubes.  
    I have lots in stock including:
    Tung-Sol 6550, EL34, EL84
    Electro-Harmonix KT88, EL34, 6CA7, EL84
    Sovtek 6550
    Svetlana KT88 & 6550
    JJ EL84
    Gold Lion KT88 quads (only a few of these available).
    If you've been waiting to pick up a new quad for your amp, now is the time!

https://www.tubes4hifi.com/tubes.htm
    pedrocols
    pedrocols

Tubes IN STOCK - Tung-Sol, Gold Lion, Electro-Harmonix, Svetlana, Sovtek, JJ Empty Re: Tubes IN STOCK - Tung-Sol, Gold Lion, Electro-Harmonix, Svetlana, Sovtek, JJ

Post by pedrocols Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:48 pm

Pretty crazy that tubes' prices have gone up double the price.
    Dan W
    Dan W
    Admin

Tubes IN STOCK - Tung-Sol, Gold Lion, Electro-Harmonix, Svetlana, Sovtek, JJ Empty Re: Tubes IN STOCK - Tung-Sol, Gold Lion, Electro-Harmonix, Svetlana, Sovtek, JJ

Post by Dan W Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:00 pm

pedrocols wrote:Pretty crazy that tubes' prices have gone up double the price.

I'm just glad they are still coming into the US given everything going on in that part of the world. If they stop importing, the prices will be even crazier.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:40 am