The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

3 posters

M-125s are nice

Tom

M-125s are nice Empty M-125s are nice

Post by Tom Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:11 pm

Finished up last week, ran all weekend in garage "outgassing", haha. In living room now and Natalie sounds great.

Thrift store Technics table find into an old SP-8 with NOS RCAs. M-125s with RCA cleartops up front, GE 12bh7s in back and KT-120s, only two per channel, into totem acoustic forests.

Seriously, when I put on a nice new Joni Mitchell Blue, I was kind of blown away. What great sound from these amps !

This is what all the fuss is about.

Thanks Bob! Smile

LeGrace and solderblob like this post

Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

M-125s are nice Empty Re: M-125s are nice

Post by Bob Latino Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:51 am

Tom wrote:Finished up last week, ran all weekend in garage "outgassing", haha. In living room now and Natalie sounds great.

Thrift store Technics table find into an old SP-8 with NOS RCAs. M-125s with RCA cleartops up front, GE 12bh7s in back and KT-120s, only two per channel, into totem acoustic forests.

Seriously, when I put on a nice new Joni Mitchell Blue, I was kind of blown away. What great sound from these amps !

This is what all the fuss is about.

Thanks Bob! Smile

Hi Tom,

Glad to hear that you are satisfied with the sound of your amps .. The VTA M-125 monoblock amps have a sound quality that can compete with amps costing 5X what you paid for your kits.

Bob

Last edited by Bob Latino on Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LeGrace
    LeGrace

Post by LeGrace Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:52 pm

Something tells me you have visited tube land before. Your tube selection is impeccable.
    Tom

Post by Tom Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:13 am

Thank you, I owe my education in that respect to the denizens of this and similar forums. Great folks on here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:52 pm