The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

Tube Crossover Board Mounting - PS section front or back?

aguaazul
    aguaazul

Tube Crossover Board Mounting - PS section front or back? Empty Tube Crossover Board Mounting - PS section front or back?

Post by aguaazul Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:10 pm

I'm getting ready to wire up one of the new VTA Tube Crossovers. I have the standard chassis for it, got the panels drilled & milled to my liking.

As I'm ready to load up the transformer and circuit board, I'm in a bit of a pickle.

Do I want the power supply section closer to the I/O in the back or the pots in the front?

I'd appreciate comments so here are some pictures of the layout.

Cheers,

Blue

VTA Tube Stereo Crossover 400Hz

PS. Roy made me a deal I could not refuse on hie prototype board / kit. Ready to go!
    Roy Mottram
    Roy Mottram
    Admin

Tube Crossover Board Mounting - PS section front or back? Empty Re: Tube Crossover Board Mounting - PS section front or back?

Post by Roy Mottram Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:34 pm

this question was answered directly via email - the answer is to keep power transformers away from the inputs

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:42 pm